Part time Sales Operations Manager - 3 days per week, homeworking
3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a fast growing dynamic start up tech company, currently experiencing high demand for its service. They are now looking to engage a smart, enthusiastic and capable Sales Operations Manager to join their high energy collaborative team.
They key focus of this role will be to maxamise and enable the Business Development function, sourcing and optimising data, managing the CRM (HubSpot) and providing clear insights and intelligence to allow the sales team to convert and qualify high quality leads.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Increasing sales productivity through automating and managing a scalable business development and lead generation machine
- Managing our CRM data and systems to ensure it is up-to-date, consistent and compliant
- Identifying leads and building a pipeline of potential sales opportunities by identifying key decision-makers in target companies
- Collaborating with marketing to develop targeted social media campaign messaging, building lists and monthly subscriber newsletters
- Analysing and reporting on leads, campaigns and conversion rates to share information and make recommendations for improvements
- Conducting research on manual leads, website visitors and demo attendees to build our database and potential opportunities
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have good experience in B2B lead generation and pipeline management
- Have an in-depth understanding of CRM software
- Demonstrate solid analytics and reporting skills and the ability to build dashboards to enable decision making
- Have an understanding of the end-to-end sales process and be able to remain focused on the outcome
- Be detailed orientated throughout the process and have the ability to see the bigger picture
This is a great opportunity to join this exciting company and be part of its continuing success.
Flexibility: 3 days a week
Salary: Circa £35k FTE
Recruiter contact: Caroline Doherty