Marketing Executive - Flexible working
4 days left
- Contract Type
Marketing, Flexible working, Software, Newbury
Our client is an exciting startup software business, they are looking for an ambitious marketer to take responsibility for creating and delivering their marketing strategy.
They have just raised significant funding to boost growth and their clients consist of FTSE 100 organisations from sectors such as aerospace and defence, telecomms, finance, legal, media and government.
Reporting to the Business Development Director you will be executing all marketing activity.
You will be:
- Refine, enhance and manage the execution of the marketing plan for the next 6 months.
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Write copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Develop and lead activity to inform and nurture high value relationships with prospects through email and direct mail campaigns.
- Monitor ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Organise attendance at trade shows, exhibitions and conferences.
- Pro-actively provide insight and data analysis to support continuous improvements in marketing and pipeline performance.
- Work with external agencies to provide relevant and timely content for use across all platforms.
Candidates will have the following skillset and experience;
- Must have 2-3 years B2B experience
- Previously planned and managed multi-channel executions
- Be able to manage the website CMS
- Have experience of Social Media and CRM platforms
- Events organisation
- Content development
- Have experience of working with agencies
- An ability to innovate, improvise and also get on with job ‘hands on’
- An appetite to challenge convention and think outside the box.
Salary: up to £40K FTE basic plus Share Options
Location: Newbury, Berkshire with business travel as needed and home working
Flexibility: Full time flexible hours (including some home-working)