Project Administrator, Full time role, office-based with 2-3 home-working days/wk
Project Administrator, full time, flexible with part-working from home
Are you looking for a move from the City to an interesting job closer to home in N21? Or returning to work after a break? We’re looking for an experienced Project Administrator – let’s talk!
Track Surveys is a leading company in the field of 360 Feedback, Employee Performance, and Talent Management software. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join our ambitious team.
Based in Winchmore Hill in North London, our clients include household names like Weightwatchers and David Lloyd Leisure, as well as global businesses like Fujitsu, Dimension Data and Saudi Telecom. We also work with a significant number of law firms based in the City of London and around the UK.
To help us deliver our growth and client service targets, we are looking for a Project Administrator, whose role will include software setup, testing and support.
This is a full time role with potential for flexibility/working from home for part of the week.
Essential experience required
This role involves setting up, testing and managing client projects on our online software platform.
Proven experience in administrator use of online software (e.g. HR, CRM, LMS) would be an advantage.
More about this job
As Project Administrator, you will work as part of the team, and with another administrator, in managing our online software platform, testing customisations and new releases, setting up new customer accounts and supporting customers with their queries.
Your main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Working to deadlines and targets for setting up new client accounts on the system
- Performing quality checks while proofreading modules and documents
- Performing software management tasks on the system as directed by the CTO
- Responding to client enquiries
- Testing new/current software modules, in depth
- Testing the functionality of modules
You must be very comfortable working with a range of IT applications, to a high level, including Microsoft Excel and Word, and the ability to learn our in-house software platform quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (English) as you will be dealing directly with clients in senior positions
- Ability to work on a number of different projects and tasks at the same time
- Close attention to detail and interested in getting things right
- Ability to work under pressure with rapidly changing client requirements
- Adaptable and flexible with a focus on excellent delivery
- Ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Offer solutions and new approaches
- Team player with ability to use your own initiative
- Ability to concentrate, to have patience when undertaking lengthy tasks
- Organising your work in a consistent and logical way
The salary range for this role is £25-30K per annum depending on experience and contribution.
Company pension scheme.