Account Manager - Grampian, Part time 22.5 hours per week - homeworking
Location: Homeworking with frequent travel across Scotland - covering Grampian, Tayside and The Eastern and the Northern Highlands and Islands.
Responsible to: Head of Scotland
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 FTE salary, £15,000 - £16,800 actual
Hours: 22.5 hours per week
Championing Scotland by creating an ecosystem of employers, schools and young people to provide equal opportunities for all.
Are you passionate about better connecting young people with employers to inspire, inform and support their career journey?
Do you have a background in careers, employability and/or education?
Do you have experience in account management and delivering against targets or KPI’s?
If you can answer yes to the above, please read on to find out more about this role within Speakers for Schools.
- Supporting the management of relationships with schools and employers.
- Creatively communicating with customers to keep them engaged and active.
- Supporting the onboarding of new schools and employers.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure a seamless service for customers.
- Supporting our customers to operate on our platforms to deliver high quality experiences to students
- Working with internal systems and processes for a slick operation and clear reporting.
- High energy, confident and clear communicator, ensuring all you reach feel motivated to work with you.
- Ability to demonstrate a high attention to detail.
- Key collaborator able to connect with the nationwide charity team.
- Ability to support users on systems to deliver virtual events
- Aptitude to learn and regularly use IT software/ skills
- Good experience working in or around careers, employability and/or education.
- Good experience of account management and networking.
- A range of communication skills
- Experience in operating a CRM system
- Business Development experience
We are looking forward to holding video interviews through March/April 2021 and appointing our Account Manager swiftly so we can start delivering a difference in April and beyond. You must have the right to work in the UK without visa restriction to be considered.
Speakers for Schools are a dynamic, swift-moving and fast-growing charity. We are on a mission to support a million young people across the UK annually by 2023. Having taken the first steps on the road to achieving this, our team has doubled in size in the past year. This has supported 278% growth in our Experience programme and 10% growth in our Inspiration programme during the past 12 months.
We want to level the playing field, making sure that all young people can access inspirational opportunities and experiences to fuel their ambition.
We are united and unique in our mission to transform lives through raising aspirations of millions of young people every year. Each year, 1,500 senior leaders, celebrities and industry experts deliver a difference to by sharing their story with students in schools and colleges in every corner of the UK. We connect employers such as Disney, The Bank of England, Spotify PwC and almost two hundred others to communities to provide access to the top opportunities for all across the UK. With us, you will be part of inspiring a generation to reach higher, broaden horizons and get equal access to the top.
To keep growing our charity and our impact, we need top talent and we are committed to treasuring, developing and supporting them to thrive within their roles.
Benefits offered at Speakers for Schools:
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays (pro-rata to part-time hours)
- Morning of your birthday off
- Pension scheme
- CharlieHR perks
- £500 a year training allowance
Diversity at our core
At Speakers for Schools, we are committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce, and eliminating discrimination. Our aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
We welcome applications from all, including those where employment has been affected by Covid19 and those seeking to change careers. Diversity if at our core, join us.
How to apply:
For details on how to submit your application please click 'Apply'.
The Journey to joining Speakers for Schools:
Interviews will be scheduled as applications are received, before the closing date, and will take place over Microsoft Teams. We may appoint before this date depending on applications.
We will be closing this on or before Friday 16th April
Our new team member will start ASAP.