Impact and Systems Manager, Full time or part time
Impact and Systems Manager, Full time or part time (3 - 5 days/wk)
This is a fixed term contract for 12 months to cover while the current post holder is on maternity leave.
‘SGOSS - Governors for Schools’ is a national education charity based near St Paul’s in the City of London. Established in 1999 by the Department for Education, we recruit skilled and committed people to become governors and trustees of schools and multi academy trusts. Our ambition is that every school in England has excellent governance which drives the best possible outcomes for all children & young people.
We have excellent relationships with blue chip companies, giving access to highly skilled business people, and we match these skills to those wanted by schools. We also offer high quality elearning and a series of Business Governor Network events.
SGOSS is evolving and growing with the leadership of new CEO Louise Cooper, who has a background in business and social enterprise. By developing the services we offer, and expanding our work with corporate supporters, key partners and within local communities, we are supporting schools to achieve excellent governance. It is an exciting time to be part of our organisation and make a real difference to education.
Main purpose of role
- Ensure that SGOSS has the systems capability and capacity to measure our impact and organisational KPIs effectively
- Develop test and implement automation of our matching process
- Responsible for SGOSS systems, office management and HR administration.
- Reports to CEO
- SGOSS wider team
- Company Secretary
- External suppliers such as systems and software companies, HR adviser
Act in accordance with the SGOSS values
Data and systems
- Develop and manage our information systems including not but limited to CRM (Microsoft Dynamics 2016) and learning management system (LMS) in order to measure our impact effectively, according to agreed KPIs from our Theory of Change
- Test, develop and implement a robust method of automating the vacancy and volunteer matching process, working with external systems providers / contractors
- Produce company impact and operational data reports regularly for CEO, senior team and trustee
- Support the marketing manager with website development during SGOSS rebrand. (Current website is Joomla)
- Keep track of staff attendance records and maintain personnel files
- Managing personnel and health and safety issues
- Involvement in company selection and recruitment process
- Liaison with HR support company on employment law changes in relation to contracts and SGOSS employee handbook
- Liaison with suppliers and contractors
- Upkeep and maintenance of office space SGOSS is responsible for. Liaison with appropriate contacts.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation.
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter via the below method detailing your suitability for this role.