Consulting - Executive Assistant, part-time, 12 month FTC
Consulting - Executive Assistant, part-time, 12 month FTC
What impact will you make? The Opportunity
Looking for a professional and adaptable Executive Assistant to join the Bristol Consulting team. This is a busy, and varied role working for three Partners in Technology who have multiple and demanding clients. The role requires someone able to hit the ground running with the necessary positive attitude and explemery organisation skills to manage their hectic work schedules. The Partners work in locations all over Europe and the role requires the individual to support the team remotely with resilience and integrity and to use own initiative to act quickly to solve problems as they arise. Provision of the highest level of internal and external client service is key.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible for supporting 1 Senior Partner and 2 Partners from the Bristol office. All Partners work in Consulting with a focus on Technology and Digital areas. You will play an instrumental part in the running of their day to day diaries and be a first point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders.
Bristol Office, 3 Rivergate, Temple Quay BS1 6GD
4 days a week, 12 month FTC starting from September 2017
- To manage each partner's diary, prioritising and scheduling and rescheduling meetings where appropriate to support their busy and changing working lives, making executive decisions and referring only when necessary. An understanding of times zones is advantageous.
- To pro-actively organise all meeting related resources and travel, including room bookings (on and offsite), chauffeurs, flights, necessary visas, all often at short notice.
- Timely submission of Partner's Timesheet and Expenses via SAPphire. In addition understanding each Partners complex expenses requirements, requiring a comprehensive reconciliation system to ensure clients are charged accordingly and accurate personal compensation.
- 'Go to' contact within Bristol Consulting for internal and external queries.
- To assist with Engagement management as necessary on client projects, including vendor/supplier invoices working closely with project controllers working to forecasting and budgets.
- Ability and initiative to support additional projects as necessary, based on client or Partner need.
- Work collaboratively with other EA team members to provide executive cover as necessary.
- Support Partners with their Outlook inboxes as required
- Maintain distribution lists in MS Outlook
- Production and editing of documents, using MS packages as requested by client or Partner
- General administrative duties as required; photocopying/scanning/mailing/printing/binding/filing
- Ad hoc requests at discretion of Partner
- Maintenance of SmartNet contacts
- GCSE education, including Maths and English
- Relevant experience in a similar role preferably within a professional environment
- Intermediate/Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word for Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Adaptable, positive and flexible attitude
- Exemplary organisation and multi-tasking abilities
- Role model to peer and more junior EAs
- Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure and to prioritise workload, whilst remaining calm and composed
- Confidentiality, discretion and personal sensitivity in all aspects of the role
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport with Partners, staff and clients at all levels
- Confident, professional manner and able to work on own initiative
You are here: Internal Client Services
Internal Client Services (ICS) contributes to the success of Deloitte through six departments: Clients & Markets, Finance & Legal, Human Resources, IT Services, Property & Corporate Services and the Shared Services Organisation. There is no such thing as a ‘typical’ ICS person or job. The work we do is as varied as our people are diverse: administrators, artwork designers, accountants, advisors, audio-visual technicians, business analysts, building surveyors, bilingual secretaries. ICS teams are based across the UK, Switzerland and India, all sharing a common goal of providing outstanding support to Deloitte and its people.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities. DTTL (also referred to as “Deloitte Global”) does not provide services to clients.
Requisition code: 138572