Part time CFO, 3 days per week - with homeworking
Our client is a prestigious publishing house experiencing a period of rapid growth. They are looking for a progressive and agile thinking CFO to head up the Finance function.
This role will involve working closely with the CEO and Senior Management Team to maximise the long-term performance of the business by providing sound advice and intelligent analysis to drive strategic decision making. You will be comfortable challenging the status quo and giving a balanced view of risk versus opportunity for new initiatives.
As CFO you will be accountable at the most senior level for the provision of an effective, high quality, finance function with best practice processes and procedures, appropriate financial controls and compliance and excellent accounting standards.
To be successful you will have:
- At least 5 years experience in a strategic level finance role
- Proven leadership and people management skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience of working at a senior level in a customer-oriented business
- Experience of and organisation with a global reach and international trading
- Proven accounting skills
- Contract management and negotiations skills
- Excellent communication skills
Previous sector, e-commerce and marketing experience required.