Inhouse Head of Legal, Part Time - 3 days per week
Head of Legal, Part Time - 3 days per week
A challenging and rewarding standalone In-house Head of Legal role reporting directly the CFO. The role is available on a 3 day week (22.5 hours) basis, with flexibility being offered regarding which days are worked.
The Head of Legal is responsible for all aspects of in-house legal advice and support. The position has a global legal remit, with an emphasis on EMEA and the Americas, from commercial contracting through to property, fund raising and management of external legal advisors as required.
Market leaders in the design and supply of dynamic digital display solutions, this role's duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The provision of legal advice covering commercial, property, corporate compliance and governance, intellectual property, copyright, data protection and health and safety.
- Advising and negotiating the full range of commercial contracts.
- Developing legal structures, new policies and approaches for dealing with legal issues within a corporate environment.
- Sourcing specialist legal advice when necessary.
- Managing relationships with external law firms to support the global business.
- Providing a company secretarial service including compliance, planning and support at board meetings.
- Ensuring that all advice accurately reflects applicable laws, regulations and practice.
- Advising to mitigate against legal risk and assist with commercial risk mitigation and compliance.
We are looking for a qualified solicitor with practical legal experience in commercial and contract law. Previous experience of working in a SME and/ or standalone role would be beneficial with the ability to work up to C-suite level.
Applicants will need to work independently and flexibly and be well versed in a broad range of legal disciplines and capable of learning new legal areas. The provision of sound commercial judgement and legal expertise is essential to the role.
Please click on the "Apply" button for further details.