HR Manager, Open to flexibility
HR Manager, Open to flexibility
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
These are exciting times for our Wrexham Cereal Plant where we produce a range of our iconic brands such as Cornflakes, Special K, Branflakes, Coco Pop bars, Just Right and Krave. We know the strength of our success is a result of the fantastic people who work for us, we are proud of our employees and our great reputation as an employer. We are looking for enthusiastic and talented individuals to join our Production team who have energy, determination and are happy to take accountability for what they do. Please apply if you share our passion for success and want to make a difference. It’s an exciting time to join us.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
- Lead talent management & succession planning strategy & (right people, right time, right place) processes and ensure these are aligned with the European Kellogg standards & to deliver optimal business results
- Lead Employee Relations , Work Council & Supplier Relationship negotiations (Vendor Management)
- Lead implementation of SC key projects, incl. network optimisation initiatives, and implement or develop new HR strategies to optimise the plant business as needed
- Lead KWS People Center, key member of the Leadership COE and responsible for change management across the plant
- Work with COE and GBS HR teams to give insights of local plant challenges, support the development to address the local needs and implement them as required
- Lead and execute regular Organisational Health Assessment ( with support from HR Delivery) and drive improvements as needed. Owner of the Organisation action plan (OAP) in line with KWS requirements.
- Create an optimal and productive work environment with high employee commitment and engagement
- Lead and coach team members regarding development and career options ( People Managers ie GL4 and above)
- Participate actively in safety 7, BOS, golden 6 & PES as part of Leaders Standard Work according to the plant calendar.
- Be the external point of contact for the plant (government, city, industrial networks and trade unions)
- Ensure sign off for Payroll (stage 2) to ensure compliance for audit an d for internal controls
- Management & sign off of IHER process in line with procedure
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
Required Qualifications Include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field
- Proven experience in HR management, processes and policies
- English language proficiency
- Additional European language proficiency of the required Plant
- Flexible, problem solving approach and strong team player
- Excellent strategic thinking abilities and effective communication strategies
- Excellent attention to detail and good numerical and strong analytical skills
- Experience at manufacturing plants
Preferred Qualifications Include:
- Experience at large multi-national consumer packaged goods company
- Experience with HR Software, in particular SuccessFactors
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Kellogg is proud to offer employees true flexibility: our people benefit from flexi-time and flexi-leave (this could mean an extra 6 days per year!), childcare vouchers through our award winning CornFlex benefits system and many other great flexible options. We are happy to talk about your flexibility needs during the recruitment process. We’re not just a flexible company, we’re a family.
Job Function: Human Resources
Primary Location: UK-North Wales-Wrexham
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Aug 31, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: No