Marketing Manager, 21 - 24 hours over 5 days
To support WPN Chameleon's growth strategy, we are seeking an experienced marketing professional, working 22.5 hours per week on a flexible basis, to help shape and deliver a marketing plan.
We are an innovative, friendly and exciting agency, working with many UK and International charities - Age UK, NSPCC, Oxfam, UNICEF to name a few - as well as a selection of commercial businesses.
You will work collaboratively with senior members of the agency, including the joint MDs of the business, the digital strategy director and the chairman, in order to help drive the future potential of this significant independent agency, already in Campaign's UK top 50.
What you will be working on:
- A new business and client events programme to stimulate market interest in new offerings and cross-sales of existing services.
- Digital channel marketing to deliver client and new business communications, including email, Search, social media, and our websites.
- PR activity to raise awareness of the agency and our capabilities with both client businesses and agency media outlets and journalists.
- Other relevant channel marketing, including direct mail and third party events/conferences.
- Developing new market offerings and products, and launching existing and planned products into market.
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- Experience planning and delivering business-wide marketing plans and campaigns
- The ability to work effectively with, and manage the requirements of, senior business stakeholders
- A hands-on, can-do positive attitude
- Self-motivation and often relying on their own initiative
- Ability to focus on key KPIs, prioritise effectively, and organise multiple concurrent workstreams
Not essential, but advantages we will take into consideration:
- Agency-side marketing and business development background
- Experience of the marketing platforms we already use, including Mailchimp, Zoho CRM, Google Adwords, LinkedIn.