Head of ESG - Real Estate Asset Management firm
This role is responsible for overseeing and accelerating progress and performance on the ESG goals and targets for an international, diversified real estate portfolio comprised of over 1,500 existing buildings and new developments across office, retail, multifamily, senior housing, industrial properties, hotels, etc
- Proficiency with reporting frameworks including GRESB, GRI, UNPRI and INREV
- Understanding of regulatory policy and compliance requirements in the EU & APAC
- Professional experience with commercial real estate
- Excellent quantitative skills and established analytical ability
- Public speaking skills (industry conferences, meetings with internal global teams and clients)
- Experience/familiarity with data management platforms such as Measurabl and other ESG technology tools.