Senior Manager, Enterprise Risk – Risk Transformation: Digital Controls and Automation
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
We have ambitious aspirations and are looking to treble the size of our Risk practice in the next 2 years and thus have immense exciting opportunities for Senior Managers to accelerate their career and grow our team.
We are a team of highly skilled assurance and IT advisory professionals who improve client control effectiveness through optimising the use of technology in managing risk and driving enhanced business performance. We work with clients to provide advice on how best to design, implement, stabilise and optimise internal controls utilising technology (SAP, Oracle, GRC technology, RPA) to meet our clients' objectives.
Your key responsibilities
- Managing a portfolio of risk and compliance engagements to time and budget, responsible for team output
- Creating executive reporting, proposals and marketing material, ensuring the highest quality deliverables
- Developing the market for risk technology services across all sectors and identifying sales opportunities
- Establishing client relationships with senior stakeholders across the FTSE 350 market
- Working with prospective clients to agree, scope, and plan the delivery phase of engagements
- Developing, mentoring and coaching the existing risk team, leading by example
Skills and attributes for success
You will be a trusted business consultant with proven project and stakeholder management experience, using your extensive knowledge of risk and compliance technologies to meet client needs. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and committed to seeking new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders and cross-functional projects
- Intellectual strength and flexibility to rapidly understand complex problems and rationalise these into a workable solution which can then be delivered
- Develop current and relevant client propositions, delivering timely high quality output against stated project objectives
- High level of drive, commitment to achieving solutions and ability to work under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills
- Strong executive report writing skills using various apps such as .ppt, power BI, etc.
- Effective people management qualities, and aspiration to be part of the growth of this team
- Using automation and data analytics for controls, assurance and compliance
To qualify for the role you should have
- Strong leadership and core consulting skills
- Understanding of key business processes across functions such as Record to Report (RTR), Purchase to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (OTC) and Make to Deliver (MTD)
- Strong previous experience of ERP Controls across core modules e.g. risk and control design, build, test and deployment as part of large ERP implementation/programmes, or SAP/Oracle configuration knowledge through end to end implementation.
- Strong technical and functional knowledge of IT controls in an SAP/Oracle environment including Change Management, User Access and IT Operations and knowledge of SAP/Oracle GRC solutions
- Successful track record of managing transformation work streams, projects and teams, in a senior managerial capacity
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Exposure and understanding of SAP HANA solutions e.g. S/4HANA Finance and cloud solutions e.g. ARIBA, C4C, Hybris
- Understanding of add-on components e.g. SAP CRM, SAP SRM, SAP APO, SAP ARM, SAP GRC is useful
- Exposure and understanding of new generation technology solutions including Robotics
What we look for
We are interested to hear from people who are motivated to form a part of a growing team, who embrace diversity and inclusion and who are market-oriented and ready to help our clients solve and control their biggest issues, risks and regularory/compliance requirements.
What we offer
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
We offer a competitive remuneration package. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next. We recently launched our groundbreaking new fully accredited EY Tech MBA by Hult International Business School focused on technology, leadership and business skills; the entire program is delivered online, reflecting wider shift to virtual learning; and most importantly the EY Tech MBA is available to all EY people irrespective of prior qualifications or location.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Please note: Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. We ask because it matters!