Workplace Improvement Lead, Open to flexible working
This role will support the transformation principles via:
- Responsible for supporting implementation of business performance and business transformation activities required for the WREF Region to meet their objectives and pulling in the appropriate WREF Operations disciplines to deliver the business objectives.
- Proactively supports the WREF, Delivery and Performance Director to scope strategy, plan to execute regional strategy and communication of associated business change plans as appropriate, in support of overall WREF enterprise objectives.
- Support the Delivery and Performance Director to ensure the regional team understands and measures the key drivers of business effectiveness (and the trade-offs between quality, time and cost) and implement a balanced program of change that enables the region to increase its effectiveness.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Contribute to day to day Operational support to region, which could include but not limited to, representing business region at enterprise level on strategic and change projects.
- Project manage and drive the embedding and communication of strategies and key initiatives to improve business performance and delivery in partnership with the Delivery and Performance Director.
- Contribute to the process of planning Leadership Team Meetings including agendas, key participants, stakeholders, and tracking decisions and actions. Partner with the WREF Strategy Team to design and execute business specific projects and/or change programmes as required.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis, develop strategic options, and provide recommendations to enable informed decision making
- Undertake business benefit analyses including return-on-investment, problem solving or strategic thinking integrating key information to ensure on-time delivery of project or business milestones
- Works effectively in a matrix environment and/or matrix-manages projects or workstreams
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelors Degree - Business or Organizational Management
- Working knowledge of project management, project delivery
- Excellent interpersonal, presentational and written communication skills to successfully interact with managers at all levels and the ability to manage internal relations with site customer base.
- Ability to establish strong working relationships with internal stakeholders and key external contract partners, to deliver appropriate site services in agreement with established contracts.
- Ability to think and act strategically and initiate and engage in long term planning.
- Strong financial literacy
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk. Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution. Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning. Sustaining energy and well-being Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations. Budgeting and cost-consciousness
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.