Campaign Senior Executive - UK&I - BMC - 12 Months FTC, Open to flexible working
7 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team at EY UK, helping the business to win in the marketplace through creating deep client relationships, exploring major opportunities for revenue growth and strengthening our brand in the marketplace.
This is a new role within the Campaign Management cluster in the ‘Hub’, EY’s marketing and comms delivery team comprising of events, digital and content and internal comms. The role has been created to drive subject matter expertise across all UK brand, marketing and communications programmes more effectively and efficiently, assisting in managing key BMC projects/programmes. This role reports into the respective Campaign Management Team Leader and works closely with their hub lead counterparts, and the BMC Business Leads.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Manage key BMC campaigns, working closely with the BMC Business Leads to co develop the brief and value propositions
- Create integrated BMC campaigns that support revenue objectives and enhance the reputation of the firm.
- Manage the production and execution of agreed deliverables within timelines and budget; measuring the campaign activities and supporting the BMC Business Leads with updated project plans and activity reporting.
- Work closely with the wider Hub team, external agencies and in house studios to develop and deliver differentiated, brand focused and customer centric solutions.
- Manage project meetings, including task trackers and actions/minutes.
- With the hub manager Coordinate and manage the allocated SMEs on a day-to-day basis, from briefing through to measurement.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Proven experience; or a degree (or equivalent) with business experience
- Time and project management skills – highly organised with a sound attention to detail and an ability to deliver to deadlines
- A strong track record of campaign management, producing quality, consistent messages, through all channels
- A solid understanding of campaign principles, coupled with a strong commercial drive and the ability to deliver high-value activities that deliver return on investment, ensuring alignment with brand and risk management
- Sound understanding of performance measurement
- An enthusiastic, can do approach and be a strong team player
- The ability to juggle conflicting demands on time and prioritise effectively
- A professional services background, however strong candidates from other sectors will also be considered
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A degree in Marketing/or a business related degree; or equivalent work experience
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Strong experience in marketing programme management in a corporate environment
What we look for:
- Experience of working in large/matrix organisations, balancing multiple stakeholder requirements
- A desire to embrace and drive change whilst identifying and supporting process improvements and demonstrating best practice
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.