Mobile Product Owner, Open to flexibility
Mobile Product Owner, Open to flexibility
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's leading digital bank, with over 12 million active online customers across our three main brands, as well as the UK's biggest mobile bank. We continue to continue to invest heavily in technology, transforming our digital capability and providing customers with simpler, safer, seamless interactions across online, mobile and branches. We're committed to Help Britain Prosper and become the best bank for customers.
Within Group Digital, our Digital Transformation programme is continually delivering a series of releases to enhance our Internet & Mobile capability. Example changes are development of a new customer facing responsive website, improvements to our online servicing capability and the development of our next generation mobile banking app launched last year.
So there's never been a more exciting time to join us…
The Device Strategy team are responsible for creating and implementing the device strategy at a consumer and enterprise level across all Lloyds Banking Group brands to transform current digital experience across all channels and devices.. As part of this remit, the team is responsible for developing and product managing the group's key customer facing device offerings, such as our Mobile and tablet app offerings for retail and business banking - this is a role that matters and is at the forefront of developing our Digital capability and driving innovation!
And that's where you come in...
As Mobile Product Manager, you'll be part of a growing team of Product Managers looking after our range of applications, those currently live in the market and also those under development. Day to day the role will require close work with our delivery teams, working in an agile fashion to deliver new mobile products and features to market.
- Continually assess technology trends, competitive landscape and customer device behaviour to inform and track the best way of meeting customers' needs and driving customer satisfaction.
- Develop a product level strategy and roadmap and contribute to the wider Digital Banking Device Strategy for Retail, business and Commercial.
- Work with stakeholders both within Group Digital and the wider business to align the roadmap to the banks broader strategic objectives.
- Work with the delivery teams in an agile methodology to deliver and prioritise enhancements to the business Mobile offering.
- Work with Group Marketing and PR to develop a programme of activities to promote the mobile offering to customers and opinion formers
- Product manage an existing mobile app with focus on specific areas of responsibility, deliver the roadmap, responding to customer feedback, insights and analytics to prioritise the roadmap and future changes agenda.
As our successful candidate, you'll have demonstrable experience in a product management role developing consumer facing propositions in a digital environment , ideally developing, launching and communicating mobile apps, mobile sites. You'll have a solid understanding of mobile/device trends and technologies and experience of working with technology teams to deliver innovation. It would be beneficial if you have experience of working in a large organisation with a complex/multi-layered structure and of managing cross functional agile teams (from UX to dev and test).Strong stakeholder management, influencing, problem solving and analytical skills are essential, as is your passion for digital technology and the ability to apply that passion in a commercial & customer focused way.
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy our total commitment to your ongoing personal and professional development. Making you feel valued is important, so we offer a highly competitive salary and rewards package and as one of the first major employers to promote flexible working to all its employees, we also understand the importance of good work-life balance.
Our culture in Group Digital brings together smart, talented, people from a diversity of backgrounds. Your ability to connect with your team, colleagues within Group Digital and work collaboratively across multiple stakeholder groups will be critical to your success.
So if you've the skills and background we're seeking, then we'd love to hear from you…