Rare opportunity for Part-Time Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary
My client is a long established and successful full-service firm with offices situated throughout North-West Kent. A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join one of their North-West Kent branches.
The Residential Conveyancing Legal Secretary will be required to work part-time hours (5 days per week – 9.30am – 2.30pm, although these hours can be flexible) and would suit someone who can work in-between school hours.
The successful applicant must have previous legal secretarial experience in residential conveyancing and possess fast and accurate audio and copy typing skills.
- Answer and dealing with telephone calls in a helpful and professional manner, taking detailed and accurate messages when required
- Typing correspondence and attendance notes
- Dealing with post completion matters, namely land registry applications and stamp duty submissions
- Use the firm’s case management system for typing, invoicing and file management
- Undertake any other ad-hoc administrative duties
- Ability to work part-time hours over Monday to Friday
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent typing skills
- Excellent client care skills
- Excellent IT Skills in Microsoft (including Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Case management Systems (Visual Files an advantage) and audio dictation experience
- 25 days holiday
- Voucher scheme
- Employee healthcare cashback scheme
- Employee assistance programme
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity or other opportunities in the market then contact Matthew Heard at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 020 8464 2565
LR Legal is a specialist legal recruitment agency, our enviable reputation is based on trust, integrity and doing what is right for you. We will always talk to you about your application and ask permission before sending your CV to any of our Clients.
Our Consultants have the latest market knowledge at their fingertips and can offer advice and guidance on your next career move – just call us about this role or to see if we have other suitable vacancies for you.
The PQE identified on this advertisement is a guide only and does not preclude applications from those with more or less PQE.
LR Legal Recruitment is operating as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.