Contracts Administrator – Business Support, Flexible working
Contracts Administrator – Business Support - 9 day fortnight
Base Salary: Depending on experience up to £33,000
Benefits: London Allowance £3,500 per annum, Lunch Allowance £900 per annum plus Private Medical, Share Plan, Pension Plan, Discretionary Bonus.
Here at Valero we understand the importance of a healthy work/life balance and this is why all of our roles operate on a 9 day fortnight.
We are looking for an experienced administrator to work within the Business Support team. The successful candidate is responsible for the administrative co-ordination and compilation of Retail customer supply contracts for UK and Ireland. The role works closely with our Field based business managers and acts as the central point of contact for other internal groups including Credit, Legal, Distribution and Pricing.
In addition to the compilation of contracts, the role is responsible for creating all customer master data in SAP in alignment with Company audit and compliance guidelines. There is also a requirement to produce ad hoc reporting on various aspects of the contracts using SAP, databases and reporting tools. Attendance at weekly Commercial Sales calls in order to keep abreast of current business activities and deals.
Good financial analytical skills are required to review any monetary contributions in the contracts and handle invoicing and investment forms in alignment with audit procedures and compliance guidelines.
In addition to the daily role, ad hoc project work is undertaken involving Terminals, IT, Distribution and Accounting processes.
- Good business acumen
- Some experience in an administrative role
- Excellent IS skills required including all Microsoft Packages and knowledge of SAP desired
- Ability to manage information from multiple areas and the ability to work with diverse partners (both internal and external) in order to co-ordinate activities
- Excellent customer service skills required to manage issues from customers, Business Managers and third parties
- Excellent communications skills required both verbal and written to communicate with customers, Business Managers and third parties
- Ability to multi-task, be highly organised and have good attention to detail and accuracy
Please send through your CV and a detailed covering letter clearly explaining why you think you would be a good fit for the role.
Apply for Contracts Administrator – Business Support, Flexible working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly