Part Time Marketing Manager - 3 or 4 days per week
Timewise is currently searching for a generalist marketing professional to join our small B2B marketing team, working across all our products and services.
We are a social enterprise, with a mission to improve access to flexible working so that everyone can have the flexibility they need in their career, without losing their value in the workplace. Our team of consultants are the UK’s leading experts and thought leaders on workplace flexibility (you can find out more about this side of our work at timewise.co.uk). We provide a range of services that work for both employers and employees and help build more inclusive workplaces. And we are a trusted advisor to Government, social funders and think tanks. We also run Timewise Jobs, a website for quality part-time and flexible jobs.
The Marketing Manager role is a broad one, covering website management, database management, email marketing, campaigns and events, social media and analysis work.
Working closely with the Marketing Director in a small team, you’ll be an excellent communicator who can think logically/analytically as well as creatively. You must be a good team-player who is not afraid to roll up your sleeves, as there is a lot of ‘doing it yourself’ in this role, rather than briefing work to other teams and managing them; and the role has no direct reports.
On-boarding process and home-working: to welcome you to Timewise, and be trained on our various tech platforms, we ask that you come to our London Bridge office 2 days a week for the first 3 months, working from home for the rest of the time. In the longer term, a mix of home and office working is likely to continue permanently.
- Develop a full understanding and working knowledge of the Timewise brand and its requirements, to implement it consistently across all communications.
- Update editorial content on website CMS, helping to maintain and improve our SEO
- Maintain our content calendar of events to inform all content planning
- Manage our mailing lists, manipulating data sets in excel to create mailing segments
- Use Mailchimp to assist our content writer in the creation of a variety of emails
- Assist the Campaigns Director in the management of our annual campaign: providing project support, brainstorming creative ideas and event management
- Provide sales teams with monthly analysis on business performance
- Produce research reports and sales collateral, working with a graphic designer
- Contribute to our social media activity, creating and posting content for product and project launches
- Manage PPC campaigns on Google Adwords, Facebook and Linkedin.
- Background in B2B marketing is an advantage
- Comfortable handling large amounts of data in Excel
- Numerate and comfortable working with statistics
- Proficient in as many of these platforms as possible: Wordpress or other CMS, Mailchimp or other email marketing platform, Photoshop, Canva, Google Analytics, Google Adwords
- Proficient in using Microsoft office: Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Ability to work swiftly and accurately with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Please email your CV and cover letter as soon as possible. I will be looking at CVs as they come in, and early applicants stand a better chance of success. I intend to close the job advert on Friday 9 April, or possibly a little sooner if I have sufficient good response.