Audit Assistant Manager, Commercial Royalty Audit, Open to flexible working
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career
We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day, we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insights empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. With a relentless focus on quality and integrity, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
Let’s talk about the role
Our Royalty Audit team works with some of the largest global Film & TV producers, as well as international brands in the food & beverage industry. The work involves auditing licensees on behalf of the IP owners to ensure our clients are receiving all revenues due. An exciting opportunity to learn more about the Film, TV and Merchandise industries, working across different territories and languages, and providing tailored contract-compliance assurance based on agreed-upon-procedures.
Some international travel worldwide will be required, if safe to do so and travel restrictions allow.
Here are some things you can expect from this commercial audit role.
- Making quality second nature. The work that you will do has a major impact on our clients and our firm. We pride ourselves on the high-level standards and quality we expect from our people.
- Own your own work. You will lead onsite audit teams, prepare and review financial statements and will keep management updated on progress.
- Be a part of a team. You will be a part of a dynamic commercial audit team in London, working with junior member of the team to ensure that they understand their responsibilities and are receiving excellent on-the-job training.
- Take responsibility. We will empower you to act as a trusted business adviser to our clients. You will oversee all aspects of audit fieldwork and completion.
- Build your brand. Working closely with your people manager, you will find areas where you can develop, collaborate and communicate more effectively with colleagues and clients at all levels. You will get the opportunity to build your brand as a trusted adviser to clients and within our firm.
The minimum criteria
- Professional qualification (ACA, CA, ACCA or equivalent) – (those exam qualified will be considered) - with the ability to lead audits
- Experience of leading audits of varying sizes across a range of industries
Skills to set you apart
Here are a few more skills we are looking for. Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box. It’s important for us to support you in your role and help you to develop along the way.
- Extensive experience of using audit software and Microsoft packages
- Working with data, if you are a digital champion we would love to hear from you!
- A genuine interest in media and entertainment industry with an ability to confidently discuss industry affairs
- An interest in maintaining and developing your technical knowledge in order to facilitate and lead valuable discussions with our clients
- An adaptable approach to working with different countries, cultures and external staff grades
For further information and to submit your application please click 'Apply'