Part time HR Coordinator
Our client is a global consultancy based in London (west end). They are seeking an HR Co-ordinator to cover maternity leave (12 months contract) to provide general HR support for the virtual regional office, supporting the HR processes for business across the region. The position holder will provide support across all HR activities, though with a specific focus on recruiting, training and meeting coordination.
The role is a generalist HR coordinating role and will require juggling many tasks and priorities. The region covers a number of different offices including a virtual team so the role will require someone to be comfortable working with people who are not based in the same office.
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent relevant experience
- Work experience in a role requiring good coordination skills, attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Experience from professional services international environment (ideally a consulting environment)
- Strong IT skills including PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail; accuracy and timeliness
- Ability to combine hands-on attitude in operational topics and good analytical skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High degree of flexibility in a fast-paced environment, ability to handle competing priorities, keeping constant sight of the overall objectives, strong service orientation
- Comfortable using systems, strong technical expertise and experience using HR systems such as sharepoint, BEST, PDO and HRO is advantageous
Flexibility - 3-4 days a week (12 month contract)
Location - London (west end)
Salary - up to £40K FTE plus bens