Talent Manager, Open to flexible working
As an ambitious HR / Talent Acquisition Manager, with energy, enthusiasm and gravitas you will demonstrate the ability to both recruit the best talent and support all talent to deliver their best. Keen to play a key a role in the success of a rapidly growing startup, you are experienced and comfortable building relationships with key internal stakeholders across an organisation. You are driven, passionate about excellence and you always delivers on commitments.
- Become the key point of contact for topics such as: compensation, benefits, pensions, coaching and performance management, legal enquiries, employee satisfaction, retention and opportunity.
- Contribute to the design and aid the delivery of Culture & Values. The to-be culture and values are in the process of being agreed with the Executive Leadership Team. You will partner with leaders across the organisation to develop and execute an engagement programme that will bring our new culture and values to life and woven into people practices.
- Work with senior leadership to develop and deliver tools to understand level of employee engagement and implement plans to consistently action feedback.
- Deliver a great employee experience from the organisation of employee events to communicating the detail of payroll and benefits.
- Build on the talent processes in place today and work closely with agency partners and managers, to drive campaigns that will attract, recruit and retain the talent needed to achieve the business goals.
- Educated to degree level plus relevant industry qualifications or training
- Possesses a minimum of 3-4 years relevant experience in HR
- Passionate about employee engagement
- Skilled at matching talent to task
- Proven collaboration and communication skills
- likes a project, skilled in project management technique and delivery
- Proven capable to set own tasks/multi-task and prioritise own work, whilst be mindful of the impact on others
- Show experience of providing business focused advice to managers
- Excited for the opportunity to research, create and deliver an excellent talent experience
The successful candidate can expect a base salary of £32,000 to £40,000 plus additional and generous benefits. Flexible options and pro-rata salary will be considered. Please apply with CV and cover letter detailing your interest.