Senior Digital Proposition Manager - Commercial
At Lloyds Banking Group (LBG), we have already created the market leader in digital banking. But we need talented people like you if we are to continue to innovate, collaborate and adapt to the meet the on-going digital needs of our customers. We are increasingly becoming as much of a technology company as a bank. Committed to Help Britain Prosper and become the best bank for customers we're transforming our digital capability, providing customers with simpler, seamless interactions across our digital, telephony and branch channels.
Within Group Digital, our Transformation Programme is continually improving and extending our digital offering for our customers and changing the way we deliver change to our customers through a fully agile, co-located delivery model - see more about what we are up to at: www.lloydsbankinggroupdigital.com.
Our Commercial and Business customers are increasingly leverage digital services and channels to meet their changing needs. We are therefore continuing to invest to support these customers and find new opportunities and propositions that will help them succeed and strengthen our relationships with them.
We are looking for someone to join our Commercial Digital Propositions Team to drive future investment decisions and delivery. You will own the definition, development and delivery of new propositions and key client journeys engaging across divisions to ensure an optimal end to end client experience and commercial outcomes. You will be instrumental in identifying, developing and launching compelling digital propositions, products and capabilities for the benefit of the Commercial Banking customer base which meet the growth, income and profit targets of LBG.
Your key accountabilities will include;
- Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of the client and competitor market, building out a clear position on customer and economic opportunities
- Leading the creation of the digital roadmap, gaining input and support from internal and external
- Driving prioritisation and direction of investment based on deep customer, commercial, market and organisational insight
- Evaluating and ensuring optimal customer outcomes based on client needs
- Engaging and influencing stakeholders to sponsor and support opportunities & initiatives
- Leading multi-disciplined teams - direct and virtual - to deliver successful outcomes
What we'll need from you;
- A motivated self-starter; problem solver, enjoys creating something new with the ability to seek out opportunities
- A convincing and influential communicator. Bright, quick thinking and self-confident.
- Experience in proposition and/or business development with experience of product management
- An appreciation of product economics and drivers of value
- Launched products known for innovation, customer centricity and where there is hard-evidence of value outcomes e.g. profit growth
- A track record of analysing customer needs, behaviour and attitudes - and translating this into a business recommendation
- A strong commercial awareness and analytical skills - can identify, size and explain business opportunity
We are on a journey to create the bank of the future. So if you aspire to work in an innovative, digitally-led environment that moves at pace, join us for our journey and we'll help you fulfil yours. Additionally our inclusive culture and working environment means we'll provide you with the opportunity to participate and give your best, helping us to shape our future and become the best team.
Above all, you will be helping us to shape the direction of the banks most important channel and be part of a growing team, with lots of opportunity and huge potential for the right person to succeed and grow.