HR Business Partner- Distilling & Maturation South, Open to flexible working
Diageo Supply Chain and Procurement manufactures, packages and delivers finished product to Diageo’s 21 markets worldwide. Scotch whisky currently accounts for 70% of Diageo’s growth and the availability of adequate maturing whisky stocks are critical to the future success of the business.
The Distilling & Maturation division has responsibility for production of c.200mla per annum malt & grain whisky, associated barley requirements, co-products and warehouse operations across Scotland.
The remit of this HR Business Partner role includes: Maturation (which includes Warehousing, Disgorging, Filling and Cooperage), Cameronbridge & Leven Processing (which includes White Spirits production and Bio Energy activities), Abercrombies Coppersmiths and Spirit Supply (14 sites in total, spanning across the Fife, Sterling and Alloa regions). The role holder will partner with 3 Operations Directors to lead and drive forward the HR agenda, covering an employee base of circa. 750 employees.
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Diageo, there are two core assets that drive growth across our business: our brands and our people. They drive one another. The HR Function sits at the heart of this.
As Business Partners, our role is to ensure we have the right conditions in place to develop and release the potential of our talent; our leaders and their teams. We are there to challenge and support in equal measure; to help strategically shape the future organisation to deliver the biggest possible performance outcomes.
This role leads the people agenda leveraging our global Centres of Excellence and shared service colleagues. It is also part of the Diageo Supply Chain and Procurement HR function which operates in a joined up, agile and collaborative way to create consistent impact across the whole of Diageo Supply Chain and Procurement.
The purpose of the role is to lead a team that is agile, connected and accountable partner to the (one of the teams above) team enabling growth and performance through focussing on the five pillars of our Global HR Strategy: Continuous Learning, Disruptive Approach to Talent, Inclusion & Diversity, Speed, Focus & Simplicity & Fulfilling Employee Experiences for the Diageo Supply Chain & Procurement Business.
This role operates across a site or group of sites which exist in a broader context from a supply chain and consistency perspective. It is critical that the incumbent work as part of a broader team, can navigate the matrix organisation, lead through others, build strong relationships and influence within all levels of the business.
- Create impact at scale in the function
- Bring thought leadership to the development of the Organisation and People Strategy into the function across all strategic levers
- Look past the financial year on how to bring the future forward
- Work actively on interdependencies and across Diageo to bring greater value to functional plans
- Collaborate and influences across a variety of stakeholders at all levels, resulting in strong and positive outcomes
- Build and maintain genuine relationships based on mutual trust and respect
- Excel when dealing with ambiguity, complexity and working within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and matrixed environment
- Ability to understand and drive insights from HR data, analysing to measure impacts, assess OE plans, diagnose trends and link to business performance outcomes
- Deep personal accountability for great performance
- Look beyond role specific priorities to contribute to the overall Diageo Supply Chain and Procurement HR function
Please click 'Apply' to submit your application.