Part-time Payroll Specialist
About the role
We are looking for an organised and highly numerate individual to join our team as an experienced Payroll Specialist.
Reporting to the EMEA Finance Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for administering and processing of all processes relating to the Payroll function including benefits, management reporting and ownership of the company’s internal HR and payroll system (Chris 21). They will also be responsible for the accurate preparation and processing of monthly payrolls for approximately 300 employees in the UK and South Africa and processing of staff expense claims.
This will be a part-time role, suitable for an individual returning to work or looking for a flexible work environment.
- Preparation of monthly payroll for UK & South Africa within Company Guidelines and Government Regulations
- Process all Starters and Leavers in a timely fashion
- Accurate processing of all overtime forms
- Process all monthly statutory and company payments (e.g. Maternity, Paternity, Sickness, Holiday)
- Ensuring all time sheets, payroll changes and other related material is received prior to close of payroll run
- Setting up new employees in the system, ensuring they are correctly coded
- Maintaining employee details in payroll systems and HR system
- Handling employee payroll queries
- Monthly reconciliations of payroll, headcount and holiday records
- Preparing management reports based upon information from the payroll and finance reports
- Processing of Staff Expense Claims
- Resolving / answering queries relating to payroll across EMEA
- Processing of statutory forms e.g. P11D, P45, P46
- Liaising with HRMC and benefit suppliers
- Assisting with Audit Queries
To be successful in this role candidates will require:
- Full knowledge of processing the end to end payroll functions and activities, minimum of 2-3 years’ experience
- Understanding of payroll process and European Employment legislation and the ability to explain policies, legislation and procedures as related to payroll
- Attention to detail with strong numeracy & administration skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word skills
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of staff
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines
- Expert knowledge of the Chris 21 system (preferred)
- Good understanding of company’s benefits and payroll policies
Ideally we are looking for somebody to work from 10am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
About the company
Bravura Solutions is a trusted provider of software solutions for the wealth management, life insurance and transfer agency industries, underpinned by functionally rich technology that enables modernisation, consolidation and simplification.
Upon joining the EMEA team, you will be part of a forward-thinking business that has built its success on developing innovative technology. With over 1000 staff internationally, we are a true market leader and seeking someone with a similar mindset to join our growing business. We offer ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative team and inclusive culture, flexible working practices and a comprehensive benefits scheme.
Apply directly by visiting our website or by sending your CV and Cover Letter via the below method.