Client Due Diligence Specialist, Open to flexible working
Birmingham (The Colmore Building), Aberdeen (Silver Fin Building), Belfast (Harvester House), Bradenham (Bradenham Manor), Bristol (2 Glass Wharf), Cambridge (Cambridge Science Park), Cardiff (3 Callaghan Square), Carlisle PSA Hub (Civic Centre), Chelmsford (Priory Place), Edinburgh (7 Exchange Crescent), Gatwick (St Johns House), Glasgow (110 Queen Street), Leeds (No 1 Whitehall Riverside), Liverpool (Royal Liver Building), London (30 Finsbury Square), Manchester (4 Hardman Square), Milton Keynes (Victoria House), Newcastle (Rotterdam House), Northampton (Pavilion Drive), Nottingham (City Gate East), Oxford (Seacourt Tower), Preston PSA Hub (County Hall), Reading (1020 Eskdale Road), Sheffield (1 Holly Street), Southampton (Benham 5), Truro PSA Hub (Gannel House)
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career
We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day, we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insights empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. With a relentless focus on quality and integrity, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
- Builds and maintains an understanding of the firm’s professional standards, ethics, risk management and international protocols, and their relevance to own role
- Works with colleagues to support the on-going development of best practice processes in response to changing demand patterns and policies
- Actively shares knowledge with colleagues and builds strong working relationships with stakeholders
- Liaison and relationship building with colleagues in Grant Thornton UK and other member firms
- Participates in networking and office marketing events when appropriate and is an ambassador of the firm
- Demonstrates an understanding of the firm's products, services and capabilities
- Responds to queries from stakeholders as appropriate and assists in the resolution of issues, or escalates to colleagues for response
- Ensures and maintains complete client and colleague confidentiality
- Works to deliver excellent client service both internally and externally in all of the areas of support identified and required
- Conducts basic research and checks
- Dealing with clients' telephone calls, specifically ensuring that messages are taken clearly and efficiently and responded to in a timely fashion.
- Organise documentation as appropriate
- Projects a confident and professional image
- Supports the 'One Firm' strategy and works collaboratively
- Actively participates in team meetings, completes projects and initiatives to deadlines, and contributes to positive team morale
- Seeks regular feedback and identifies and acts on learning and development needs in order to develop technical and personal skills.
- Works in line with the firm's CLEARR values of collaboration, leadership, excellence, agility, respect and responsibility
- Supports on-going development of processes, suggests improvements and helps to pilot and assess new procedures and systems
- Maintains accurate and timely records of all work undertaken by the team to assist with reporting
- Adheres to the procedures, best practice and templates relevant to the role
- Keeps manager informed of workload and any capacity issues
For further information and to submit your application please click 'Apply'.