1 day left
- Contract Type
Our client are seeking a part time administrator. Five hours per day, fives days per week. The role will be temporary for three months, and rolling monthly following the initial three months, if required. Role is paying national minimum wage.
To provide full administrative and support service to the Estate Manager ensuring that all Company procedures are adhered to, implemented accurately and in a timely manner enabling the smooth & efficient operation of the team. To support the Estates Managers on Choice sales work and to be a day to day point of contact for customers including councils, landlords & transport executives.
* Full administration duties (i.e. CRM updates, Microsoft Office packages
* Dealing with internal and external correspondence & queries from landlords and other customers to ensure
* the efficient delivery of the administration function within relevant
* Initiate and progress customer complaints & feedback to/from the relevant departments e.g. NWP Customer
* Service, Digital Support Team, Poster Mgt, Construction Mgt, HS&E, etc.
* To deal with any complaints professionally and escalating where necessary to relevant person
* Respond to customer requests in a timely manner
* Ensure that the Salesforce CRM system is maintained, updated and accurate
Skills & Experience:
* Microsoft Office packages
* Proven administration experience
* Highly organised and accurate administrator
* High level of data accuracy
* Good knowledge of IT systems such as Word and excel
* Good communicator both written and spoken
* Customer facing skills & experience desirable