Description below would be a 3-day commitment
Provide administrative and data support to the ULI UK National Council team in helping to grow the organisation’s membership base and deliver member-led activities through the Council’s programme of work. Key success factors include:
- Ensuring effective communication with ULI UK members to help raise awareness of ULI and promote the value of ULI membership
- Maintaining and analysing membership data for ULI UK members. Assist in promoting and facilitating new memberships and retaining existing members
- Providing support for the planning and delivery of an agreed series of events.
1. General Administration
- Point of contact for member queries
- Monitoring ULI UK email inbox
- Mailing of ULI materials including the ULI UK Build to Rent Best Practice Guide
- Administration of cloud based filing system
- Updating ULI UK website
- Scheduling meetings.
2. Data Management
- Pulling member data and event information from the ULI database
- Update member contact details in ULI database
- Capture non-member/prospective member contact details for inclusion in ULI database
- Maintaining data lists of ULI UK Council Members
- Creating and updating spreadsheets.
- Liaise with ULI finance team regarding processing and payment of receivable invoices
- Creation of payable invoices and communication with payees
- Tracking and chasing up payments.
4. Event Support
- Work closely with the Council staff team and Executive Committee to deliver events for ULI UK
- Respond to member enquiries regarding events
- Registration support – liaise with ULI customer service team regarding event set up and registration
- Preparation of name badges and on site materials
- Prepare and mail thank you letters to speakers and sponsors
- Monitor income generation of events and processing of invoices where required
- Travel to and attend events to assist in on-site logistics including set-up, name badges and on site registrations
- Assist with event logistics
- Capture information of all delegates attending, including any non-payments or on-the-day registrations
- Communications with event delegates pre and post event.
Any other activities that might be required from time to time in running the National Council.
- Your day to day work programme will be set in agreement with the ULI UK Executive Director
- Your contract of employment is with ULI UK and will be managed and reviewed regularly against this scope of work by the Executive Director, Liz Waller.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Timely responses to phone and email queries
- Up to date membership data.
- Emails received to ULI UK enquiries inbox responded to in a timely manner
- ULI UK Build to Rent guides sent out on time.
- Payment received for payable invoices
- Clear monitoring system and communication to ULI UK senior staff.
- Successfully delivered events - correct name badges, supporting materials and on site management
- Effective and timely communication with attendees pre and post event.
Education: University degree preferred
Experience: 3+ years’ experience in customer services and/or administration
- Excellent customer service skills with ability to interact with customers in person, via telephone or email
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize tasks and handle multiple tasks concurrently with responsible and thorough follow up
- Self-motivated, highly organised and demonstrating attention to both details and deadlines.
- Database experience
- Aptitude for financial management and budgeting, with outstanding attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint)
- Ability to travel to ULI UK events in London and occasionally other locations in the UK
- Ability to attend early-morning and evening events required.
Preferred but not Essential Skills:
- Familiarity with web-based tools, such as content management systems or internet based tools for updating website content an advantage
- Active interest in real estate, urban development and/or land use.
Please submit your CV to via the Apply method below.