Part time Director of Employee Relations & Policy
Part time Director of Employee Relations & Policy, London, Luxury Consumer
Our client is a luxury consumer goods company, they are looking for a part time Employee Relations & Policy Director to work as part of a job share partnership.
Candidates will have global experience in a senior ER policy focused role and will bring solid experience of creating brand-aligned ER and Employment Policy strategy to support the firm’s core values and behaviours, ensuring continuous improvement and compliance.
They will have experience of working with Employee Forums and managing large scale change and also will have a strong knowledge of employment law.
- Development of an effective ER escalation matrix to ensure complex ER matters are escalated and resolved in a way which is aligned with the firm’s Values
- Develop Toolkits for effective management of ER/Policy Matters
- Drive Operational excellence through empowering and upskilling Line Managers to manage ER cases within their team
- Develop an employee relations strategy and plan, with a focus on developing a positive ER climate during complex organisational change
- Support the senior team with managing the Employee forum and driving engagement through this important employee platform
- Support compliance initiatives such as global rollout of digital training and a confidential whistle blowing helpline
- Review ER KPI’s and trends and recommend appropriate action plans
- Drive global approach to ER and Policy where possible
- Support outcome of Employee Survey for ER and Policy matters
Flexibility: 2.5 days a week to be worked across Monday to Wednesday
Location: Central London
Salary: £100-130K FTE basic plus excellent benefits package