Senior Consultant - Banking - FS, Transformative Architecture, Open to flexible working
At EY we focus on helping companies reimagine what it means to grow and build a resilient organisation by looking beyond short-term financial measures to solve the problems that really matter.
We provide full-service business transformation. Building a better working world, by creating new ways to serve people and help them grow – that’s growth re-imagined.
About EY Consulting
The Transformative Age belongs to those who can reshape their performance, reimagine their ecosystems and reinvent themselves to drive growth. The pace of change has never been faster. Standing still is not an option. Building trust, embracing transformation and realizing growth has never been so vital. We help firms take bold actions to make their companies fit for the future. Analysing business challenges from every angle, we work with our clients to unlock their full potential and realize their ambitions faster. Our people help drive inclusive and sustainable growth for a better working world. We are looking for people to join our team.
Our own growth is a product of our diverse community of people – a group of people who enjoy applying their expertise and background to collectively crack big problems. It’s the energy and commitment of our teams that keeps clients coming back. Our way of thinking and doing business is infectious, and infecting more and more of the world around us, that inspires us to go further and scale faster than before. Becoming part of EY means getting on to enjoy this ride.
Architecting transformation for our clients is at the heart solving the most complex problems in banking from front to back across our clients’ organisations. Those problems and opportunities span operating model, technology and process changes and our strength as a firm is to bring the range of our skills and capabilities from across our firm. Our Senior Consultants in Banking Transformation focus on operationalisation of strategy, purpose and customer experience through transforming business architecture, informing the implementation of new technology and improving cost effectiveness and efficiency. These are pivotal roles at the heart of our business
The work we do is big. Big in scale, big in goal and big in impact.
As a Senior Consultant you will draw from your skills and experience to help clients transform their businesses. You will be at the centre of multi-disciplinary teams to collectively solve some of the toughest problems for the biggest brands.
- Support the design and delivery of complex business transformation opportunities
- Support development and delivery of business architecture for our clients
- Contribute to the development of our approach to all core aspects of Transformation Architecture including customer-centric front to back transformation, business architecture and cost transformation
- Engage effectively across our global firm to bring our collective strengths together to build innovative and robust solutions for our clients
- Support proposals and bids
Technical Skills & Knowledge
- Experience in business transformation (e.g. architecture, operating model design, process design and cost reduction in a transformational)
- Experience in technology enabled transformation
- Good understanding of the Banking (Commercial or Retail), ideally with a focus on digitisation of lending across the value chain Strong track record in project delivery, with an ability to develop and deliver high quality output against project objectives and meet tight deadlines
- Strong track record in project delivery, with an ability to develop and deliver high quality output against project objectives and meet tight deadlines
- Affinity with core disciplines interfacing with Transformation Architecture including Agile and Design Thinking
- Excellent client stakeholder management skills and ability to build relationships
- Intellectual strength, curiosity and flexibility to navigate ambiguous client requirements, challenge the status quo, rapidly understand complex problems and rationalise these into a workable solution
- Ability to work under limited supervision (self-starter) in unstructured environments
- Flexibility to travel to, and work in, other locations is essential
- Having completed a graduate scheme or structured development programme with a recognised financial services provider
- Previous experience of working in a client facing or consulting role
- Knowledge of Banking sector
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.