Part time Head of Quality & HSE - 15 hours per week
We are working with our client – a dynamic and growing business in the Technology Sector - to recruit a Head of Quality and HSE.
This is a newly created role reporting into the Head of HR and working closely with the Senior Leadership team. You will be responsible for ensuring that the business maintains its quality and compliance with ISO9001 and ISO14001 accreditations globally.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of the Quality and Environmental Management system in order to ensure compliance with HSEQ standards and ISO certifications.
- Ongoing analysis of the ISO9001 an ISO14001 requirements and implementation of changes to policies, procedures and practices if necessary.
- Ownership of the Quality and HSE strategy including the creation of new policies and procedures if required.
- Working with colleagues globally to ensure that any HSEQ risks or issues are identified and solutions implemented swiftly.
- Conducting internal audits and working with external auditors in order to ensure that compliance with ISO standards is maintained.
- Taking on the role of Data Protection Officer.
- You are educated to degree level and ideally have at least 3 years' experience in managing a QEMS for an international business.
- You have ISO14001 Certification and ISO9001 Internal Auditor Certification.
- You have knowledge and experience of Health, Safety and Environmental regulations and GDPR.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work autonomously and progress your career in a truly flexible role within a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation which puts its customers and its staff at the heart of everything it does.
This is a 15 hours per week role, with flexibility on how the hours are structured. Term time working may also be considered.
Flexibility: 15 hours per week with flexibility on working pattern.
Location: North London.
Salary: up to £50,000 FTE with comprehensive benefits package.