IT EDI Analyst, Open to flexibility
IT EDI Analyst, Open to flexibility
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties and Corn Flakes.
Join our team as an IT EDI Analyst, a key role as within the Kellogg Europe Architect team. The role will be directly accountable to project implementation teams and is responsible for executing technical deliverables for customer and partner integrations for European and Global B2B solutions.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as category IT EDI Analyst, you will work with an energetic business team to and provide valuable support to:
- Be the B2B interface between client and customers, working closely with Project Management colleagues and other technical delivery teams as well as key stakeholders;
- Participate in work-shops - facilitate and document business process mapping to determine appropriate configurations, integration points and event triggers within the B2B framework. Be able to write Functional and Technical documentation to support the B2B space;
- Provide subject matter expertise on Kellogg Europe B2B data interfaces;
- Assist project SIT and UAT activities such as troubleshooting, reading error messages from mapping software, logging bugs and product enhancements, testing files, etc;
- Configure technical B2B environments using the appropriate best practices;
- The role assists in designing and documenting processes and changes to processes that will be used to implement the business transformation solutions;
- The role is responsible for understanding the business B2B issues and data challenges of the organisation and takes the form of planning and scoping of several inter-related initiatives and helping senior-level business stakeholders make informed decisions about ongoing initiatives and how to tackle them;
- The role holder must have or develop capabilities to communicate across the Kellogg Europe Business and IT community and have confidence in their ability to work across Kellogg Europe Business cultures and sites. This requires an in depth understanding of the Kellogg Europe IT Operational System landscape and architecture.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Have excellent knowledge of the use of Gentran Integration Suite / Sterling Integrator middleware including mapping, Business Process, data validation techniques;
- Have excellent knowledge of B2B technologies including AS2, SFTP and Web Services;
- Ability to read, parse and manipulate various technical formats such as ad hoc Flat-file, XML, EDI and CSV;
- Have excellent working knowledge of EDI standards in EDIFACT & TRADCOMs. Knowledge of API’s an advantage;
- Experience in Unix/Linux, XML, Visual Basic, SQL languages beneficial;
- Must have ability to deliver to timescale given tasks; have a flexible and adaptable to approach to these tasks; show a high level of accuracy and speed within a fast-paced environment;
- Knowledge of SAP ERP and related technology – Experience of SAP S4/Hana an advantage;
- Knowledge of Supply Chain business processes including distribution, logistics and warehousing preferred;
- Well developed communication skills and the ability to work in a busy environment, with multiple priorities, under pressure and to tight deadlines are a prerequisite of the role;
- In depth knowledge on how KEU IT services are delivered to the customer and ability to maintain broad network of contacts to support the customer;
- Work collaboratively with Business Stakeholders and IT colleagues to ensure that solutions work effectively and plan for future strategic needs and challenges.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
The salary for this role is GBP 39000 - 44000 Annual salary.
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
Kellogg is proud to offer employees true flexibility: our people benefit from flexi-time and flexi-leave (this could mean an extra 6 days per year!), childcare vouchers through our award winning CornFlex benefits system and many other great flexible options. We are happy to talk about your flexibility needs during the recruitment process. We’re not just a flexible company, we’re a family.
Job Function: Information Technology
Primary Location: UK-North West England-Manchester
Job Type: Professional
Closing Date: Sep 30, 2017, 11:59:00 PM
Relocation Assistance: Yes