Our client is seeking an organised and hard-working Sales Administrator on a full or part time basis for a period of 3 months.
As a Sales Administrator, your main duties will include:
- Assisting customers with day to day enquiries such as stock availability, order status and product pricing
- Sales administration including the preparation and sending of quotations
- Taking and inputting customer orders
- Sending product information to customers
- Providing administrative support to Telesales and Field Sales team in addition to liaising with other departments including Customer Service, Finance and the Warehouse
- Keeping customers up to date with their orders and ensuring a positive customer relationship is maintained
- Setting up and maintaining customer records
- Completing any other administration duties as required
The ideal candidate will have the ability and willingness to learn and undertake new tasks. A confident telephone manner and computer literacy is also important for this role.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THIS VACANCY AND GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION.
If you have not heard from a member of the Future Prospects team within 7 days from your application, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unable to provide individual feedback.
The services of Future Prospects are those of an Employment Business