HR Payroll Processor - Part Time
We are actively recruiting for an experienced Internal HR Payroll Processor on behalf of an East Midlands based Accountancy Practice that takes staff wellbeing and investment seriously.
You will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of the Group companies' monthly payrolls and pension automatic enrolment and ensure Company monies are paid to individual bank accounts on time and maintain accurate payroll records for internal balancing and audit procedures.
You will resolve all team member payroll queries with individuals.
You will be carrying out administrative duties related to payroll and pension provision and prepare standard and ad hoc reports. Analyse payroll data to provide informative data to management accountant.
* Maintaining payroll and employment law knowledge to allow for accurate processing of payroll, particularly within the areas of statutory payments and deductions, pension auto enrolment, salary sacrifice, NMW/NLW etc and to provide advice
* Apply use of SAGE Payroll to process pay and become an expert user.
* Become a technical expert in the use of the HR database, resolving any technical issues with the provider and Datcom Support.
* Review calculations and preparation of data carried out by HR team members to ensure accuracy of data before processing.
* Audit the payroll regularly to ensure accuracy and compliance
* Collate all payroll exceptions data in a format that is appropriate for transfer to SAGE Payroll each month. Manage payment of bonuses, Director dividends and pension drawings, Statutory Pay [SMP, SAP, SSP etc], and the processing of starters and leavers pay.
* Submit payroll data to SAGE payroll, monthly, and process the pay for all team members. Liaise with Management Accountant to release funds to bank accounts. Release payslips and other documents to Pay Dashboard.
* Administer with support from the HR Administrator, the annual exercise of buying and selling of holiday for Group companies.
* Administer the Group Company pension automatic enrolment process, assess the workforce, make team member and company deductions from wages and pay to third party pension provider through third party portal. Manage the production of statutory auto enrolment letters and send these to team members.
* Manage automatic re-enrolment once every 3 years
* Carry out payroll reporting
* Administer the annual pay review process for the Group companies with support from the HR Administrator and HR Assistant
* Administer the Group company PHI and DIS annual insurance renewal process in April each year, providing accurate pay and personnel data to the nominated insurance providers.
* Manage the Group company private medical insurance renewal with assistance from the HR Administrator, ensuring that any personally paid insurance arrangements are paid monthly through the payroll
* Keep the HR database up to date with payroll related data changes in collaboration with the HR Administrator and HR Assistant.
This is a part time opportunity and ultimately our client is flexible on the days and hours you work. Therefore, if you have been looking for that role that can work around your personal life then we may just have the perfect opportunity for you!
This position would suit an experienced Internal Payroll Processor who has an excellent working knowledge of Sage Payroll, has experience processing payroll for a large number of employees and can work on their own independence and as a team.
You will be working for the largest Accountancy Practice in East Midlands that has been established since 1925, operating across 11 offices.
Our client always makes the best experience for all employees by providing a nice working environment, offering all the resources needed. Furthermore, you will benefit off the best company benefits any company in the East Midlands area can offer, such as: Lucrative Pension scheme; Health Insurance; 22 days holiday plus bank holiday, rising to 27 days holiday plus bank holiday after 5 years of service; Private medical insurance; Cycle to work scheme; Money vouchers; Study support; Sick pay; Flexibility; Competitive salary.
With all the benefits, the competitive salary and the flexible working hours, what is stopping you hitting APPLY NOW?
For a confidential chat regarding this position, call Tom on (phone number removed)