Marketing Designer (part-time)
Solving the world's issues, one app at a time.
We are looking for a passionate person who has previous experience in marketing design and creative to join our awesome marketing team as a Marketing Designer.
Let's talk about the day job
- As a Marketing Designer at Cube, you'll be creating compelling and engaging social media content that aligns with the overall content plan.
- Designing social ad campaigns that integrate with the marketing campaign plans and channels.
- Getting involved in creating unique high-quality content including GIFs and animation for social media, award entry videos and event videos.
- Delivering on design for different report formats.
- Directing the design and development of presentation decks and sales assets.
- Creating and supporting the interactive landing page designs for our website.
If you think you can help us to design and create compelling content to reach more people who want to use Tech For Good, then you might just be our next Cube! Keep reading - this could be the perfect role for you. Come and join 3 Sided Cube in our mission to build Tech for Good.
The stuff you're already doing
- Currently working/have previously worked in a marketing designer role
- Collaborating with a team to create compelling and engaging social media content
- Creating social media content that aligns with a overall content plan
- Supporting the marketing campaign plans and channels with design
- Developing design for different report formats
- Running the design and development of presentation decks and sales assets
What makes you special?
- You have experience in creating amazing marketing assets
- You're passionate about producing high-quality work
- You're super organised
- You're comfortable in creative conversations
- You're an excellent communicator
- You're relentlessly driven, determined and passionate
- You're confident when developing and running design
- You're a collaborative team player