- Contract Type
Our client is a fantastic business to work for, offering a great working environment and many employee benefits, there are both part time or full time opportunities available
They are looking for Mortgage Administrators to join their ever-growing team.
Candidates who have worked as a Mortgage Administrator would be preferred, however candidates with an administrator background and are CeMap qualified may be considered.
Our client is an established mortgage brokerage, which continues to create new opportunities
??? Their professional team enjoy a fast-paced working environment, whilst their light-hearted approach keeps the office an enjoyable and exciting place to work
??? They have an experienced team who are always on hand to help and offer advice and support on challenging situations
??? They offer clear career progression through structured training, and Personal Development Plans to give you every opportunity to fulfil your potential
??? A love of questionable 80's background music is compulsory! :0)
You will be someone who???
??? has exceptional client service skills - you're driven by personal performance, whilst wanting to provide clients with the best possible service
??? demonstrates great attention to detail - you have the ability to multi-task and remain organised
??? shows flexibility and adaptability - you can readjust your workload to accommodate workflow, whilst maintaining a confident and helpful manner to clients and colleagues alike, as well as third parties
??? is motivated & driven to succeed - you're keen to develop your skills and are proactive in your work
And you will have???
* Pride in your work and the results you generate
* Experience as a Mortgage Administrator, or be CeMap qualified and have an administration background. Experience with EKeeper advantageous
* A good level of Maths
* The skills to listen well and ask relevant, probing questions whilst keeping a conversation informative and interesting
* The ability, confidence and attitude to get things done quickly and accurately on your own intuition
* The ability to work effectively under pressure and be able to work to deadlines
* A genuine interest in helping clients
* Full and part time opportunities are available and flexible hours can be accommodated