Accounts Payable Clerk
A global business based North of Cambridge are currently looking for a temporary Accounts Payable Clerk on an on going basis (likely 6 months). The role will work with the AP team and will mainly be responsible for the processing of invoices, reconciliation of supplier statements and assisting with balance sheet reconciliations. The position is full time and will be based part time in the office and part time from home.
The main duties of the role will be:
- Coding invoices
- Processing them on the system
- Gaining approval via internal department heads
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Assisting with payment tasks
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Adhoc month end tasks if required
The business use Microsoft Dynamics so any experience of using that system would be a bonus! Ideally candidates will have worked in a global business previously and will be able to handle a high volume of invoice processing.
This role requires an almost immediate start. For more information please call me on (phone number removed)