Customer Experience Assistant
2 days left
- Contract Type
We have an opportunity for a Customer Experience Assistant to join the team based in Future Space, Bristol. You will join us on a part-time, permanent basis and in return, you will receive a competitive salary of ??21,000 FTE plus fantastic benefits.
Making sure our customers have the best experience in our Innovation Centres is a real team effort and as a member of the Centre managementteam, you'll be a key part in this. You will welcome everyone to Future Space.
Oxford Innovation's Innovation Centres division operates a network of centres that provide flexible office and laboratory space and business support services to companies throughout the UK. Our clients are start-ups, high growth SMEs, investors, and public sector organisations that contract with us to deliver innovation centres and programmes to business. We now manage more than twenty centres across the UK for a variety of public and private sector clients, providing space and support to nearly 1000 exciting, innovative, and growing companies.
What's in it for you as our Customer Experience Assistant?
- 25 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Flexible benefits package comprising:
- Contributory pension
- Ability to increase or decrease the amount of annual leave and life assurance cover
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Friendly, informal, and flexible working environment - so you can make the most of your home and your work life
- We want you to have chances to progress to Assistant Centre Manager and so we will support you in learning new skills and taking the next steps in your career
- We've also got access to a whole load of discounts so you can save money on high street favourites and holiday providers.
What will you be doing?
This position will report directly to the Assistant Centre Manager. At Future Space the Customer Experience Assistant is the person who makes the difference. Our customers are busy entrepreneurs, building their own businesses, so should expect from us great service, a warm welcome, and a freshly brewed tea or coffee when they need it.
Main duties and responsibilities of our Customer Experience Assistant:
- Be the first and last point of contact for our customers and their guests
- Welcome all our customers, visitors, and meeting room guests with authentic enthusiasm and smile in a friendly, professional natural manner
- Responsible for opening the centre in the morning and closing the centre at the end of the day
- Manage keys and passes (activation/deactivation) for customers
- Handle all daily incoming and outgoing mail for customers
- Answer all incoming questions and requests via phone, email, or at reception
- Booking and recording all requests for meeting rooms and events, arranging refreshments and other support needed
- Support the Centre Manager with event planning and hosting to promote the centre
- Monitor the meeting room agenda and act as a host for our coffee morning and external events
- Keep our social media feeds and pages such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn up to date with all the exciting news from OI, the centre customers and events we are hosting, engage and build relationships online
- Support customers with local area knowledge - restaurants, bars, events, etc.
- Act as back up for the Assistant Centre Manager and Community Manager for all kinds of administrative tasks
What we're looking for in our Customer Experience Assistant:
- A confident and enthusiastic person able to mix with all types of people and to provide a friendly, natural professional public image
- Great IT skill with experience of using a range of technology
- Conscientious and efficient with an eye for detail and pride in their work
- Great as part of a team as well as working on their own when the need arises
- Flexible; willing to do what it takes to make the centre a success
If you would like to join our team as our new Customer Experience Assistant or would like to find out more information about the role, then please click 'apply' today, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Closing Date: 18 April 2021