PART TIME BOOK KEEPER
Part Time Book Keeper;
3 days per week ; 8.30am - 5.30pm
Circa ??28k pro rata
My client is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to manage the day to day accounting procedures, working in their busy logistics company.
The role will be based at their head office in Dartford.
You will report into the FC and work alongside the Accounts Assistant.
Duties to include ;
* Matching POs to invoices
* Posting to ledgers & uploading invoices etc
* Dealing with foreign currency payments
* Verifying payments into the business account
* Reconciliation of bank statements; credit cards, receipts etc
* Dealing with customs invoices and matching these to correct consignments
* Checking of supplier accounts
* Liaising with Accounts Assistant in regards to any outstanding accounts that require attention
* Escalating any accounting issues to FC for investigation or follow up
* Monitoring fixed assets and preparing for month end
* Support in preparing weekly wage roll
* Payroll admin duties, adding new starters, changing tax codes, set up of attachment orders
* Raising invoices and taking/monitoring payments in Accounts Assistant's absence
Skills & Experience
* Proven experience working in a similar role
* Happy working on your own initiative, accountable & confident decision maker
* Happy working as part of a busy account's team
* Must have exceptional attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
* Experience of dealing with Sage Line 50 Accounting and payroll software
If you have the skills and experience required and are looking for a part-time role - then please send your CV to Claire Power.
Interviews will be held w/c 19th April