Customer Service Advisor
1 day left
- Contract Type
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Salary: Competitive - please specify expectations with your application
Job type: Permanent, Full & Part time
Hours: Full time: Full time hours are 40 hours per week, working shifts between the hours of 08:00 and 21:00 Monday to Friday, 08:00 and 18:00 Saturdays and Sundays.
Part Time: Part time hours are various, working shifts between the hours of 08:00 and 23:00 Monday to Friday, 09:00 and 23:00 Saturdays and Sundays.
Innovation Group manages critical incidents in the car and home on behalf of the world's leading insurers, brokers and fleet managers, together with warranty and service plan provision for many OEMs and automotive dealerships, globally. We aim to continually go beyond expectations for our clients and their customers. Each year we process over four million insurance claims, saving leading insurers tens of millions of pounds.
We are currently seeking full and part time Customer Service Advisors, with weekend and evenings shifts until 11pm. In this position you will be responsible for communicating with customers who have been involved in traffic accidents, as well as liaising with many different stakeholders to ensure that the customer is back on the road as soon as possible and the claim is settled.
This is a fast-paced role where you will be working within provided guidelines to ensure you can deliver an exceptional level of customer experience.
- Liaise with internal and external customers/ stakeholders
- Answer stakeholder queries and questions, providing excellent customer service
- Ensure the claims management system is accurate and current
- Monitor KPIs and articulate when we are not on track
- Answer inbound and outbound telephone enquiries
- Adhere to service levels and standard in line with our client philosophy
- Ensure that all client and customers' expectations are met and exceeded
- Comply with all regulatory requirements and company policies
- Knowledge of Customer Service handling with the ability to manage a broad range of circumstances
- Knowledge and understanding of the insurance market, would be desirable
- Ability to meet agreed SLA's, KPI's and objectives
- Proactive in self-development and seeks feedback to improve performance
- Ability to challenge customers professionally when required
- Self-motivated, ability to understand the customers' needs and perspective, empathetically and professionally
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Collaborative and Results Orientated
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own as well as part of a team
- Previous call centre experience
- Flexibility to work overtime when required
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Customer Service, Account Manager, Client Services, Customer Support, Customer Excellence, Call Centre, Contact Centre may also be considered for this role.