Commercial Team Administrator
1 day left
- Contract Type
We are looking for a part-time member of staff to join our Commercial Administration Team based at our offices in Wardle, Nantwich. Hours of work will be 25.5 hours 08:30-17:30 with 30 mins for lunch 3 days per week (Wednesdays, Thursdays, & Fridays). There will also be a requirement to cover holidays/sickness of the other team members so we would invite candidates to apply who want to work part-time but who also can provide us with flexibility in terms of working extra hours on an ad-hoc basis. Salary for this role is based on ??21,000.00 per annum for a full-time 40 hour week (??13,387.00 for 25.5 hours). Any additional hours worked will be paid for.
To provide an efficient and effective level of administration support to NWF demonstrating commercial awareness and maximising cost efficiencies.
Support the Administration team in achieving the teams and company objectives.
1. To ensure administration procedures are adhered to accurately and timely..
2. Proactively strive to improve administration procedures and service levels.
3. Demonstrate excellent organisational skills including the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload daily dependent on Company needs and timescales.
4. Manage, communicate and distribute KPI information, results and produce corresponding reports and management information.
5. Act as the point of contact for colleagues and suppliers providing support, managing and solving queries.
6. Demonstrate excellent organisation skills.
7. Support the Company to achieve budgets and where possible beat them.
Measures of performance
All the above will be measured & monitored for performance daily, weekly & monthly communicated and supported through reports, figures & verbally.
Candidates need to have good IT skills, attention to detail and enjoy working as part of a small team