IPT Trading Partner Analyst, Open to flexibility
1 day left
- Contract Type
IPT Trading Partner Analyst, Open to flexibility
WHO ARE WE?
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging - to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
WHAT WILL YOUR JOB PURPOSE BE?
The Supply Chain Accounting "Trading Partner IPT Analyst Role" is responsible for reporting year to date volumes on a monthly basis and the maintenance of the data for the GSK Trading Partner in IPT system making use of the local ledgers on CERPS (SAP) and JDE. (There is a total of 7 GSK Trading Partner operating in SAP and JDE).
WHAT WILL YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES BE?
The role has two primary responsibilities:
- Completing the month end processes for the Trading Partner
- Ensuring that all data at the Trading Partner is accurately maintained outside of the core month end process
Completing the Month End process:
- Run reports to pull Volumes information from the local ledger of different systems (JDE/SAP).
- Analyse and manipulate data from the reports in order to load Shipment, Receipts, 3rd Party Issues and Closing Balances into IPT reporting system.
- Investigate and Resolve any rejected data while uploading into IPT reporting system.
- Root-Cause any issues that appears on a regular basis and set corrective measures to prevent these from happening in the future across all GSK Trading Partner.
- Review and resolve any Inter-Company Shipper and Receiver Mismatches with any other Companies
- Review and resolve variances on Closings Balance.
- Work with shipping and receiving entities to ensure that any variances on Deferred Profit on Stock or Profit on Shipment are understood prioritising material variances accordingly.
Maintenance of data:
- Run and improve reports to identify missing or misaligned Standard Costs, Transfer prices and LAVs and BOMs in the end to end Trade Route of an item.
- Review differences and decide on the corrective action to resolve the issue.
- Work with other Companies across the world to resolve any data misalignments identified and set measures to prevent the data inaccuracies from reappearing in the coming months.
- Understand the query which trading partner analysis can fix and issue that a remedy ticket need to be raised for.
- Work closely with outsourced service provider (Genpact) to ensure that IPT is updated correctly.
- Load Change/Add any relevant Transfer Prices, Standard Costs and BOMs and LAVs in IPT system (SAP).
- Assist the Trading Partner Manager with Ad Hoc tasks and activities.
This role will work closely with the other team members to ensure alignment across all Trading Partner.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
At GSK we are all inspired by the difference we make and challenge ourselves every day to improve the lives of patients and consumers. That's why we have created an environment where everyone feels valued, able to develop, contribute to our mission and be proud of what we achieve.
To support you in achieving your role and career ambitions you'll be given the opportunity to:
- Play an important role in delivering our mission
- Be an essential part of diverse, global team
- Develop others as part of your own professional growth
You'll also receive a competitive salary package including on target bonus, shares, private medical insurance, Company Pension Plan, 26 days annual holiday, private healthcare option, bonus scheme and a share purchase scheme plus a personalised career development pathway.
Interested in Joining the Team?
Please ensure you apply before COB 21st September to ensure you're in the running!
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
You may apply for this position online by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.