1 day left
- Contract Type
You will play the central role in building compelling content that drives awareness and demand for our brand and its products.
Your key focus will be to work with the Chief Commercial Officer to strengthen the relationships between marketing, sales, customer success and our product teams to create bold and sophisticated digital marketing campaigns.
- Manage our voice online by owning a series of activities including social, copy and PR
- Ensure data sits at the heart of everything we do to enable insights that identify trends and opportunities for us to improve
- Manage our marketing tech and CRM (Hubspot)
- Grow leads (trialists and demo bookings) by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and conversions
- Execute efficient models to reduce our costs per acquisition
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to increase our voice online
- Build and manage email campaigns, including content creation, design and calls-to-action
- Own the creation of rich content including blogs, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics and events.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience with tools such as (Hubspot, Adobe Creative Suite)
- 5+ years' experience in B2B marketing and advertising
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, lead generation, content creation, SEO and social media management
- In-depth knowledge paid marketing campaigns Google AdWords, remarketing, social selling LinkedIn, and content distribution and placement networks.
Advanced knowledge of SEO
Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools
Experience in content management systems. You will be expected to build landing pages and optimise conversion rates
Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
You enjoy (and can move seamlessly between) the commercial and numerical side of the role.
You will have a digital-first approach to marketing and a drive and a passion for continuous improvement.
B2B marketing experience is essential and knowledge around Account-Based Marketing would be preferable.
You are familiar with building and running engaging online events.
You are comfortable working with a degree of autonomy and can demonstrate the ability to change and adapt as we grow.
You are a confident communicator and happy to present to customers, partners and our leadership team.
Social media runs through your veins and you understand the importance of building a strong and engaged community.
Data will sit at the heart of everything that you do.
You want to be different, and you want to make a difference!
Experience in SaaS
Experience in PR, corporate communications
You enjoy writing and editing copy
A self-starter with a keen eye for detail, the ability to manage and prioritise their own workload
Holds or can secure Security Clearance and NPPV3 level vetting.
The best benefit is being part of the team; a fun, smart, and vibrant bunch focused on producing excellence and customer satisfaction.
But if you are looking for more than that there is a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Commission Package
- Pension into which the Synalogik will contribute 5%
- Private Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- Flexibility to work from home
- Use of the latest IT technology including top of the range MacBook Pro or Air
- 24 Days annual leave, increasing 1 day every year up to 30 days
- Continued professional development training
Synalogik is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organisation, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, redundancy, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Synalogik makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.