Part time Information Security Officer, 25 hours per week
Do you have solid experience as an Information Security Officer? Are you ISO 27001 qualified? Are you a good communicator & organised?
Our client a leading Software Security Organisation have become the most successful European company in this fast growth market.
It has sold equipment into over 40 countries and is rapidly expanding its international activities. This is an exciting time to join this small business as they continue to lead the world in the development and application of their product.
A snap shot of what your day would look like:
- Chairing the Information Security Management Meeting
- Chairing the Information Security Steering Group Meeting
- Co-ordinate the annual review of the ISO documents
- Maintain the Information Security Risk Register and Treatment Plan
- Update measurement statistics
- Project manage actions raised
- Development and maintenance of the Information Security Policy
- Develop and maintain procedures for effective security
- Develop and monitor a formal procedure for reporting information security incidents and investigations
- Contribute to the business continuity planning process
- Advise on the control and monitoring of copying of proprietary software
- Schedule and plan internal information security audits
- Highlighting potential risk factors to the proper safeguarding of information
- Pension 5% employer 3% employee contribution
- A relaxed working environment
- 25 days holiday with a scheme that allows you to buy more
Flexibility: 25 hours per week (either 3 full days or spread over 5)
Salary: £58,000 FTE