Global Digital Manager, Seedlip, Open to flexible working
- Contract Type
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve.
Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people.
Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you!
Seedlip is present in 40 countries, distributed through a combination of integrated Diageo markets and 3rd party partnerships. Lead markets are UK, US and Australia.
As a vibrant and pioneer brand, the Seedlip/Aecorn portfolio incorporates 3 x 70cl variants, RTDs and 20cl gift formats, and a 4th variant proposed for F22 development. Aecorn comprises 3 x variants and a Nogroni cocktail format. The portfolio has an extensive and complex renovation plan to be delivered over the next 18 months, targeting packaging and liquid optimisation to enable further brand scale. The brands target the premium/super-premium category space and there is a clear portfolio and customer role for Seedlip to halo the non alc opportunity alongside the launch of 0.0% Diageo spirits innovations such as Tanqueray and Gordon’s.
- Lead the development of DTC & digital marketing for Seedlip & Aecorn
- Brief digital content & assets for agency creation
- Recommend paid media strategy & budget aligned with key markets
- Close partnership and alignment with Seedlip/Aecorn marketing lead
- Identify e-commerce channel priorities
- Lead the DTC platform requirement priorities and partner services required
- Create an enticing DTC platform for Seedlip/Aecorn to attract new consumers to the brands
- Create an always on culturally relevant digital marketing programme to drive mental availability for the brand and simple links to e-comm sites to enable purchase where there is limited off trade distributions
- Create compelling content and smart connection to Seedlip brand home (awareness and access options) from FY23
- Set d-comm objectives and drive awareness to DTC and conversion within e-comm DTC.
- Own development of DTC site to consistently entice and excite consumers
- Identify e-comm channel priorities and asset requirements
- Own European activation plans & budgets
- Proven track record of digital development and expertise
- Experiential digital experience (strategy and activation) a must – and a deep-rooted understanding of what creates best in class digital brand experience and brand story-telling across markets
- Must have worked in a highly creative, innovative, problem solving operating environment or companies.
- Resilient & comfortable working in an ambiguous environment
- Delivery focused – we must deliver brilliantly, on time and at pace
- Highly capable at communicating in a succinct, inspiring way across levels
- a self-starter who can quickly pick up briefs – complexity and pressure will not faze you!
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Flexibility is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time, compressed hours, flexible location. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and don’t let anything stop you from applying.