Business Integrity Transformation Manager, Open to flexible working
The role holder will be expected to lead on global Business Integrity progammes, from business case / project design and implementation to ensuring adequate governance and embedment of programmatic change initiatives, such as automated Conflict of Interest (COI) Declarations, global Business Integrity dashboards, etc.
- To lead Business integrity transformation projects for all aspects of embedding the Diageo Business Integrity agenda, implementing a framework for code and policies/standards into newly acquired businesses or work in partnership on strategic cross functional transformation initiatives, such as the Diageo third party risk management programme (TPRM)
- To define and lead global Business Integrity global compliance simplification and automation projects with view to unleash smart technologies to optimize and drive simplicity, efficiency and productivity in managing regulatory expectations in line with Diageo risk appetite
- To deliver a step up in our Analytics expertise in data science, modelling, and advanced analytics to proactively identify red flags and derive intelligence for compliance oversight and preventative decisions.
- In addition s/he will work in partnership with Diageo Procurement, Global Sales and Diageo Global Business Operations (GBO) to embed its Third party risk management progamme (TPRM) and the creation of a Centre of Excellence,
- Define minimum Business Integrity standards for newly acquired operations, critical Diageo business partners or JV partners and provide guidance to key stakeholders on implemention of Diageo global policies and standards.
- The role holder will continously scan for simplification and automation opportunities across the Global Business Integrity programme for global and local delivery. This will require close partnership and engagement across the D&T delivery teams.
- S/he will stay abreast of external developments in the fields of integrated compliance tools and automation, analytics and innovative and compliance and governance simplification opportunities as well as best practices developed and issues faced by other peer companies.
- ues faced by other peer companies.
Please click 'Apply' to submit your application.