Marketing Manager, part time 15-20 hours per week with some homeworking
Marketing Manager – Part-time / Flexible
- Unizest (a new product from Neofin Ventures Ltd) is a new Fintech proposition, providing basic banking services to people from overseas who are coming to UK to work or study
- Although Unizest is a digital wallet with a Mastercard Debit Card, we are not a bank and we have no intention to be one.
- We are a start-up with a small team who have been working remotely for the last 12 months.
- We have received investment from some experienced angel investors and a venture capital fund
- We are now close to product launch and a ready to grow.
- We believe our route to our end customers is through partnerships with recruitment consultancies and universities, for whom we solve a significant problem.
The role in a nutshell
Acquire end users at an effective cost of acquisition (CAC), through:
- identifying & prioritising relevant partner sectors and audiences
- raising awareness with them to fill the funnel for sales to convert
- experimenting and optimising different marketing channels to get an attractive cost of acquisition
- work with the converted partners on assets and comms to their potential users.
- Focusing on Acquisition Marketing: develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about Unizest, attracting and developing channel partnerships
- Support B2B sales channel with strategy, insight and materials – working with channel partners convert interest to sales
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Analyse consumer behaviour and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly
- Someone willing and able to deal with the ambiguity of the start-up environment, and most importantly, someone who fits our culture and values
- Specific experience of B2B2C (acquiring customers through partner channels) or possibly just the B2B element
- Experience in financial services may be useful but is not a pre-requisite
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- 15 hours+ per week, flexible location but willingness to come to Henley office when required
- Neofin Ventures Ltd is B Corp Pending and working towards full B Corp status. As such we are committed to a triple bottom line and to an inclusive and equitable workforce.
If this role is right for you, please apply with your CV via the Timewise Jobs site