Marketing Manager, part time - 21 hours per week with some homeworking
SevenC3 is part of the C3 family, Europe’s largest content marketing network. We believe in creating content that matters. Here in London, we have a varied client list that we’re really proud of from Sainsbury’s Magazine to EY and The Perfume Shop. We’re a friendly bunch and take a holistic approach blending wellbeing and mental health, personal aims and business targets to get the best performance from everyone.
Marketing Manager, part time 21 hours per week up to 33k full time equivalent.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and solutions driven Marketing Manager who is highly personable to manage and implement the marketing strategy across Sainsburys Magazine on all platforms
- Maximise magazine opportunities across all products through all channels, print, digital and events.
- Be responsible for sourcing and negotiating relevant and engaging added value offers, competitions, covermounts etc. in order to grow engagement and sales
- Oversee subscriptions management from liaising with the handling house, attend regular meetings with relevant 3rd parties to review performance and strategic opportunities. Source subscription gifts, monitor and optimize acquisition performance. Grow digital subscriptions
- Manage subscriptions and marketing budget to ensure cost efficient activity and spend is within budge
- Manage and run magazine reader events and awards where necessary
- Work with the publishing director, editorial and research company to coordinate reader survey research and focus groups
- Ensure the magazine brands are data compliant while maximizing e mail sign up as a marketing channel
- Working with publishing director/digital content editor create and implement digital marketing strategy in order to achieve traffic targets and ensuring overall brand objectives are achieved
- With content editor manage e mail marketing for the magazine and other SM products
- Where relevant set up and manage reader events including ticket sales, magazine promotion, goody bags etc.
- Organise and manage Food and Drink awards event including organizing venue, host and managing budget
You’ll know you’re doing a great job when..
- Your insight into the magazine reader helps to influence strategy and engage with current and potential readers
- Circulation sales, both newsstand, digital editions and direct to consumer, increase
- Your understanding of competitor and Sainsbury’s activity is used to exploit any relevant opportunities for Sainsbury’s magazine brand
- You have developed great relationships with 3rd parties to deliver ongoing partnerships
More than this it’s about how you go about your days at SevenC3. We love it when people are:
- Passionate about their jobs and making them a success
- A reliable, friendly colleague and inspiring member of the team
- Creative and open minded to come up with the best solution or new initiative
- Positive always, with the ability to rise above any setbacks
- Confident to admit when something isn’t working, come up with ideas, make changes for the better
- Keen to develop themselves, share what you learn and use new knowledge to make things better
- Self-aware, decent and considerate, able to diffuse situations and can work well with different characters under pressure
- Eager to take part in building a great culture, whether that’s coming to our Summer party or volunteering to become a mentor, feedback how you feel. It all makes a difference
We’d love you to have experience of:
- Previous magazine marketing experience at senior marketing exec level or above
- Some knowledge of subscriptions
- Organising events
- Some knowledge of CAP code
- Data compliance and an ability to ensure the magazine brands are data compliant
Hours and Location
Our office is in Farringdon but we’re all working very successfully from home at the moment and are happy for people to blend home/office working post Covid. However, you must be able to commute to the London office easily post Covid restrictions
Our core hours are 9.30-5.30 Monday- Friday
In return you get …
- 25 days holiday
- Your birthday off
- Flexibility, we’re very open to a variation in working patterns. Providing it works for the business and works for you we’re happy
- Occupational Pension- currently 4% matched pension contributions
- Vitality Healthcare- single cover
- Season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance and Income Protection scheme
- Regular access to a wealth of wellbeing initiatives from mindfulness and CBT practitioners to yoga classes
- Awesome summer and Christmas parties plus a calendar of treats/food/drink and team social events to keep you cheery throughout the year, even during Covid
SevenC3 is an equal opportunities employer to all employees and applicants. Diversity isn’t enough, we believe in the power of unity; we believe in fairness and we value the kinetic energy that being truly inclusive has on the culture of a business. If we can offer accommodations for you in the recruitment process, please mention it in your application. .
You need to have a current and full UK work permit and be able to work from our London office at least once a week post Covid.
Please apply with your CV and cover letter via the application method by the 19th April.