Administrator, Full time open to flexibility
Administrator, Full time open to flexibility (£23,000 - £25,000 p.a. dependent on experience)
About the company:
Gartenart Swimming Ponds are the UK’s leading suppliers of swimming ponds and natural swimming pools. We are expanding our design studio in Islington and are looking for a highly organised, proactive and experienced Office Administrator to join our small friendly team.
About the position:
Your time will mainly be spent on Office Administration, but will also include some Sales and Marketing tasks.
You will be jointly responsible for running the office and general administrative duties will include:
- Ordering machinery and materials
- Booking accommodation
- Logging materials and hours from our construction teams – this involves taking information over the phone and entering it in the logging system
- Transferring hours worked into the payroll system
- Processing supplier invoices, including uploading them into ReceiptBank
- Sending maintenance reports and maintenance invoices to customers
- Filing and archiving
Sales and marketing tasks will include:
- Sending brochures to customers
- Helping with exhibitions (eg. at Chelsea Flower Show)
- Helping to prepare email newsletters
About the applicant:
The applicant will need to be passionate, dynamic, self-motivated, well organised and committed to the growth of Gartenart.
They should have excellent communications skills and a friendly telephone manner. The applicant should also have excellent organisational skills and good computer knowledge, mainly MS Office package. It would be a plus for the applicant to have experience in sales and marketing, and at least 2 years of experience working in an office environment.
The applicant will most likely be educated to degree level in Business Studies/Admin/English or a related degree. The post could suit someone with 12-24 months experience or more. We are willing to consider candidates from other backgrounds and experience, and to train the candidate internally; for us the most important factors are attitude, ability, outlook and shared values. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who would like to make their mark in a small company.
This is a full time role from Mondays to Fridays, in Islington, 9 to 5.30pm.
Please submit your CV along with your covering letter outlining why you are suitable for the role via the below method.