Marketing Coordinator, part time, 15-22.5 hours over 3-4 days, (mainly homeworking)
Marketing Coordinator, part time, 15-22.5 hours over 3 – 4 days (mainly homeworking)
An exciting opportunity to join Lodestar, a strategic marketing consultancy, as a Marketing Coordinator, working primarily on research, PR and business development projects in the B2B environment including international retail/real estate, infrastructure and technology.
Your role will be varied and fast-paced, supporting the consultants to deliver client projects. This might involve supporting the development of research, strategy, planning and implementation of communication and business development campaigns
Some experience of events and delivery of social media would be an advantage.
The role is for on average 15-22.5 hours per week which may be flexible over 3-4 days, working from home with periodic meetings/events in London and other locations.
As a Marketing and PR Coordinator you will be supporting the following:
- Market and industry research and preparation of reports
- Working flexibly from home, weekly meeting in London and periodically in other locations
- Research of activities for marketing and communication plans and budgets
- Supporting consultants with tasks in order to manage clients projects
- Compile and administer promotional and business development activities, including email campaigns, networking events, outreach campaigns to international retailers, investors and property developers
- Event administration including taking delegate bookings and processing, keeping records and preparing materials and logistics for events
- Occasionally attending industry events with clients or supporting the consultants to deliver clients events
- Supporting clients’ business development activity through research and setting up BD meeting at national and international industry events including dinners
- Supporting delivery of client sponsorship programmes
- Copywriting online and offline content: press releases, emails collateral, website, newsletters, social media
- Source and work with suppliers as required (design, print, production)
- Implementation of clients’ social media activity
- Marketing administration, including keeping CRM records up-to-date
- Working with the team to maintain Lodestar’s website content
- Working to targets, tracking results and reporting on a regular basis
- Ensuring client reporting and evaluation activity is in place and is delivered.
Professional requirements include:
- Graduate degree
- 5 years’ B2B PR/marketing and administration experience
- Relationship building skills and ability to attend occasional early- morning/evening events
- Impeccable and persuasive written communication and telephone manner
- Professional oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to work with senior business and public sector executives
- Meeting and event coordination skills
- Self-motivated, attention to detail and deadlines, despite a fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for financial management and budgeting
- Ability to initiate and prioritise multiple tasks, with minimal supervision
- Though not a priority, willingness to travel occasionally if needed
- Professional experience of using social media (including Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook)
- Demonstrable proficiency in Microsoft Office packages: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Helpful to have a knowledge and competency in CRM software, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Experience of web-based tools and CMS.
- Fluency in one other language preferred – German, French, Spanish
Please apply via the application method below with your CV with a covering letter that sets out how your experience relates to this role and also what you would bring to the team