Associate Digital Manager, Global Digital Commerce, Open to flexible working
The GSK Global Digital Commerce Team is seeking an Associate Digital Manager in our UK office. This role will help drive growth through the digital commerce channel and help lead pilots in different regions to drive the GSK Digital Commerce vision forward. Come join us on the Global Digital Commerce team and help with the expansion of the largest fast moving consumer healthcare company by disrupting from within the walls of the business.
This role will work closely with Global markets to help execute scalable digital commerce solutions. To be successful in this role you will need to have Direct to Consumer experience (running site, merchandising, etc), and understand the end-to-end consumer experience. The Associate Digital Manager will need to take initiative, work cross-functionally, and execute programs from start to finish. You will need to be able to navigate ambiguity, multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and manage internal and external resources, while maintaining a results driven approach.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career. These responsibilities include some of the following:
- Contribute towards overall success Direct to Consumer-execution and optimization
- Act as a sounding board for markets related to Direct to Consumer
- Meet regularly with key stakeholder including tech, marketing, customer service, etc. to define business needs and ensure we are meeting consumer expectations
- Execute and understand market needs by market research, generating product requirements, determining specifications, production timelines, pricing, and timelines for inclusion and developing marketing strategies for marketing use
- Provide recommendations on assortment and promotional strategy for MVP phase and subsequent role out
- Leverage data to analyze and optimize product prior to implementation to ensure proper business fit
- Development and implementation of communication strategy for DTC related communications
- Partner with key stakeholders in markets to develop creative briefs to ensure program are executed leveraging digital best practices and consumer insights
- Partner with Product Owner to continuously build out and iterate on product roadmap based on changing landscape and market needs
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Bachelors' degree
- 2+ years Direct to Commerce experience
- Experience in the digital ecosystem, different platforms and channels
- Direct to Commerce supply chain and last mile of consumer experience
- Experience with Google Analytics and GTM
- Experience with digital product or capability launches
- Project Management experience
- Advanced PC skills (MS Word, Microsoft Outlook Calendar & E-Mail, Excel, Power Point )
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Startup or CPG experience
- Willingness to learn new technologies and platforms
- Basic HTML, Photoshop
- Experience with BigCommerce, Klaviyo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Front end (ie. Reports, dashboards, segments) and back end (familiar with the basics on how is set up)
- Demonstrates strong digital vision
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide optimization recommendations
- Excellent organizational skills with avid attention to detail and follow through.
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication, negotiation skills
- Proven ability in successfully running multiple projects
- Ability to self-motivate, work independently, and as part of a team
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Operating at pace and agile decision-making - using evidence and applying judgement to balance pace, rigour and risk.
- Committed to delivering high quality results, overcoming challenges, focusing on what matters, execution.
- Continuously looking for opportunities to learn, build skills and share learning.
- Sustaining energy and well-being
- Building strong relationships and collaboration, honest and open conversations.
- Budgeting and cost-consciousness
GSK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and, in the US, we adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.